What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What exactly are these F-Pacs that Luva Bella sells?

Wade these are the same packs you get in wine kits only about twice the size. They don't have them listed on their web site but they told me about them last time I was there and peach was the only thing they had left. They also add these to there own wines. I am adding half to part of my Chilean Chard and the other half to some of my crabapple wine.

Pulling the fiver out for a few days of camping. Salt Fork State Park in Ohio.

Stabilizing and fining the CC Showcase 2011 LR Rousanne-Marsanne-Viognier. Looks like it could be a "trouble maker"........

Today i will be mostly transferring my Elderberry wine from the bucket to the demijohn jar. It has been bubbling away nicely after a false start.

sorry for not stoping by for awile

have been doing alot of things made 60 gal pear wine took frist place at tasteing 20 gals apercot 10 gal plum getting ready for 60 gal elderberry
plus working in my gold mine
Best Joseph

Going to Rack my chilean reds later today. Its been about 2 months and they are due. May try to get the 3 buckets from Luva Bella into carboys as well today.

I wish I had a gold mine.

I racked a red last night, added an f-pak and back-sweetened to 1.010. Just right! Going to let it sit for several days due to the action yesterday, then bottle it.

I put my order in for my juice today! :-D Getting a bucket of Amarone, Cab. Sauv and Sauv Blanc! They should be here in a few weeks!

well crushed and started 4 gallon of some type of muscadine hybrid grape last not certain of the type yet this was at 11pm well just got through stirring and those little wild yeast are going to town she foamed up big time had a really good cap already must is at 84 degrees and going strong

Started a 6 gallon batch of Raspberry from 4.5 gallons of steamed Raspberries.

Opened my email and got notice that my chocolate port kit is here (we had to pre-order) I know what I'm doing tomorrow!!

Yea I plan on using fresh Raspberry AND Raspberry "syrup" for F-Pac

I have a 3 berry that just finished clearing........it's amazing! Raspberry sounds delicious!

Today getting my first taste of grapes! :-D One of my husband's coworkers is crushing his grapes today and invited us over...... I've never seen wine-making straight from grapes before so I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back