What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went over to Cuthills Vineyard and came home with 20 gallons of Temparia grapes and about 7 gallons of a white grape not sure of its name but it taste really great should make some great wine

I went over to Cuthills Vineyard and came home with 20 gallons of Temparia grapes and about 7 gallons of a white grape not sure of its name but it taste really great should make some great wine

I have not weighted the red so I know exactly how many pounds of reds I have but it is around 56 pounds and the whites came in at 29 pounds

well went and helped pick another 15 gallons of muscadines will have some pics of the bronze ones tomorrow if she took good enough pics anyway also my muscadines that I stated the other day went dry this morning it stopped at 0.995. It was funny it was like someone just shut them off all of a sudden they just stopped. Also just finished punching down my peach it is rolling the foam and making a really good cap so it should go really good.

Blackites.

I was going to say I'd been down the canal and picked 2 1/2 lbs of brambles, but with the quantities of grapes talked about earlier, I think I'll stay quiet! Cheers, :) Tony.

Sitting here on my porch enjoying a beautiful fall morning! :-D

Waiting for my brother to get here. We recently acquired a bunch of homebrew equipment from someone (brewkettle, Mash Tun, Wort Chiller, Grain Mill) so he's going to show us how to use it all and make a pumpkin ale from scratch today.

Sounds like a lot of fun heading your way keep us posted on how it turns out

Well since I live in a village called Walnut and trying to start a winery, I'm working on a Roasted Walnut Wine recipe. Figured if it works out it might be a nice calling card for me ;)

TJBryner

Just tested the Raspberry Chocolate Port. Started Sunday morning at 1.125. Yesterday 1.060 and today 1.040. not stuck yet and .020 to go. Hopefully there tomorrow :r

It's pretty amazing, we sell juice and bottled wine to wineries all over the state to thier specs but it's also amazing how far people come here to get their grapes and juice. We offer our crusher/destemer and bladder press free to anyone that buys grapes from us and rent it out to others.I think 4-5 hours away was the furthest a person has come so far.

It's pretty amazing, we sell juice and bottled wine to wineries all over the state to thier specs but it's also amazing how far people come here to get their grapes and juice. We offer our crusher/destemer and bladder press free to anyone that buys grapes from us and rent it out to others.I think 4-5 hours away was the furthest a person has come so far.

Dr. Kavic from Kavic Winery down here told me he would be up there in the next week or so. I told him a friend was working there and he said he would try to introduce himself while there.

Will be going home to Ky today. This evening I will be racking my Blackberry to another carboy and topping up with Merlot. I can't wait to taste it!

Latest posts

Back