What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all of the well wishes. I'll be bringing some wine along. Hopefully we will stop at a few wineries along the way to NC.

Congrats Dan!!! Dont say we never warned you though!!!! LOL I worked 1/2 day of OT for the 1st time in a long time so that was nice, changed the oil in both cars, went to the dump and now relaxing before hopefully getting out tonight and doing some sea fishing which if it doesnt rain or should I say rain hard it will be an all nighter all morning expedition. I think the Striped bass are starting to come back and finally some Bunker sightings which is the fish they eat for those of you who dont know and thats 1 main reason why they havent been around much along with the very warm water temps.

I racked two SKEETER PEE's over to their secondaries. Started three fresh juice wines, (Muscat, Pinot Grigio, and Zinfandel). Yeah, and I will have questions later i'm sure. :a1

I hope you wasn't one of the boys who had to hang around the priest all the time

Actually the priest in the parish I grew up in were great roll models. I think about how fortunate we were in our school when I read about the awfull things that happened in other places.

I can just barely remember when mass was in Latin. I do enjoy when we sing in Latin occasionally now.

Debbie

Thanks for all of the well wishes. I'll be bringing some wine along. Hopefully we will stop at a few wineries along the way to NC.

NC huh so where you going down this way might could meet up who knows lol and don't listen to them married life is wonderful isn't that right dear (said as wife is looking over shoulder) seriously it is wonderful to find the person who completes you.

Last edited:
Spending this rainy day locked up in my sewing room.......determined to get this quilt done before winter!

Another picture perfect day for the 40th Annual Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta. This year the TV stations are all broadcasting in HD. Fantastic pictures.

albuquerque.balfiesta.jpg

We used to get up at 3:30AM when the kids were little and drive down. If your not parked by 5:00AM you will not get in the grounds until 6:30AM!

Its impossible to take a bad picture really. Love the special shapes balloons these days. Absolutely amazing what they can do with CAD design. Love the Darth Vader balloon. The crew is all dressed up as stormtroopers complete with helmets and all!

That is really neat, My wife is from there and we got to see it a few years ago. Had one shaped like a paper bag with groceries in it Loren

I bottled the Shariz/Zinfendel that has been bulk aging for 8 months and racked my Key Lime skeeter and I started one of my choc ras Port kits I picked up yesterday. All this after church and in between watching my Steelers loose.. (boo hoo).. So it has been a prettty busy day today.. Time for a glass of wine..

By the way Mike Awsome pics of the baloons..

Back