What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racked my Raspberry and Plum from primary. WOW what color the Raspberry has!

Bottled 6 gal each of my 2010 Italian juice,
Amarone
Valpolicello

oooooooo purdy!!!! I think I NEED to get something going! I have 5 empty buckets and 6 empty carboys.... *sigh*

oooooooo purdy!!!! I think I NEED to get something going! I have 5 empty buckets and 6 empty carboys.... *sigh*

this is a crime, I otta come down there and take those carboys off of you for punishment :slp

Last edited:
this is a crime, I otta come down there and take those carboys off of you for punishment :slp

It IS a crime :( I need a spare min to myself!!! UGH!!! I have no excuses. Ive got 60+ pounds of peaches in the freezer, sugar and yeast!!! I have just got NO time *sigh*... come down n make it for me please LOL!

Just arrived in Savanah Tenn. Gonna fish for catfish tomorrow in the Tenn. River. Several fisherman staying here in the same motel, they all caught between 40 and 70 in less than 5 hours. We are not totally equiped, but have my boat with me and some equipment. Still trying to get back to Florida. First things first, LOL, will let you know how we do. Loren

First dayout was a flop, caught, nothing to brag about. Wed., wife and I caught 31 channel catfish between 2 and 6 llbs. each, had a ball. Will be stopping there again next year but will be much better prepared, The river was beautiful and the weather was great.
Only 450 miles from home now, probably be there tomorrow night. 4 months is a long time to be gone. Loren :fsh:D

Sitting in a hotel room in Winston-Salem, NC watching the Disney channel with my 4 y/o daughter. Going to meet up with Sirs in the morning for some grape picking. I can't wait.

Sitting in a hotel room in Winston-Salem, NC watching the Disney channel with my 4 y/o daughter. Going to meet up with Sirs in the morning for some grape picking. I can't wait.

Glad you guys made it safe and sound. Racked the bronse tonight, got 10 gallons, and racked the noble, got about 13 gallons, I will make a water wine to add to the noble if needed.

Good luck tomorrow.

My busy day

I've had an exceptionally busy day. I racked a 6 gal batch from primary, mixed up some skeeter pee to go into an apple slurry once I rack it tomorrow. Then, I bought 4 houses. I had been a little stagnate in my investing for a couple years, but got the bug & grabbed a few more. One is a empty half renovated home that's gonna take me many many days / months to finish & get ready to rent. Exciting day tho!!

Brian

well appears we're gonna be picking grapes tomorrow morning hopefully we'll get all he wants tomorrow, doug should be able to get all he is wanting if nothing esle he should be able to fill all of his buckets

Just got my juice buckets yesterday! Having to abandon them though, going to Vermont for the weekend so that my hubby and I can celebrate our 5th anniversary.

Good thing I have a neighbor who loves to wine-sit! :-D

Happy Anniversary. Ahhhhh. A weekend all alone. Each with their own computers. Sooooo romantic. Enjoy

Just got my juice buckets yesterday! Having to abandon them though, going to Vermont for the weekend so that my hubby and I can celebrate our 5th anniversary.

Good thing I have a neighbor who loves to wine-sit! :-D

Happy Anniversary with many more to come

Hey folks isn't the 5th year of marriage represented by "Leather"? I believe it is.

So the question that remains is "Who will be wearing the leather, Sarah or her husband?"

maybe both.

Back