What are you watching today?

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
So many things one wants to watch but on different platforms, Disney, Amazon, Netflix, Apple.....and the list goes on and on...
Wouldn't it be nice to have all these new films in one platform..!!
Yeah. We used to complain about the $150 cable bill. Instead, we now have 30 different services that all cost $5/month. 🤣

heatherd

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Watching Dexter, Agents of Chaos, Yellowstone, The Undoing, Umbrella Academy, Utopia, The Expanse, Succession, and The Watchmen.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
Anything good on Disney+ aside from the Mandalorian?

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
But seriously, nothing else good for us mature guys on Disney+, wow, i love sci-fi movies 😀

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Disney+ is basically all Disney Catalog Movies all the time. Other than the Mandalorian the only other thing for adults is the "Disney Imagineers" 5 part series.

More Sci-Fi on the other major streamers IMHO than Disney+.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I did just remembered one show you may be interested in. While technically not sci-fi, the NATGEO 8 part series "The Right Stuff" on Disney+ may be of interest to you.

But seriously, nothing else good for us mature guys on Disney+, wow, i love sci-fi movies 😀

Last edited:

skyfire322

Reaction score
Currently, the lady and I are watching Mr Robot on Prime. We've also been watching Masked Singer, the new Supermarket Sweep, and Bob's Burgers to lighten the mood since Mr Robot is a bit bleak, lol.

swv

17 Oaks
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Disney+ includes the Marvel superhero movies and National Geographic libraries also. I binge on Dr Pol sometimes on NatGeo

UPwinemaker

Junior
Reaction score
more importantly what I'm not watching. I'm not watching the Lions getting beat up on by the 3-7 Panthers with a backup quarterback OMG!!!!

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
more importantly what I'm not watching. I'm not watching the Lions getting beat up on by the 3-7 Panthers with a backup quarterback OMG!!!!
You know, you are closer to Green Bay than to Detroit.... you could come over to the Dark Side. Forget the trolls; we would welcome you. Just sayin'... :D

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Huge Acorn fans anymore, and we don't go to Netflix very often these days. Our series of late is "800 Words," which is utter pablum sufficient to block out all recognition of a pandemic. I am infatuated with Australian and New Zealand shows. They are really good, across several genres! Anyway, our preference for foreign shows leaves us out of the loop in most U.S. show discussions. So be it.

image.jpg

Latest posts