What are you watching today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many things one wants to watch but on different platforms, Disney, Amazon, Netflix, Apple.....and the list goes on and on...
Wouldn't it be nice to have all these new films in one platform..!!

Yeah. We used to complain about the $150 cable bill. Instead, we now have 30 different services that all cost $5/month. 🤣

Disney+ is basically all Disney Catalog Movies all the time. Other than the Mandalorian the only other thing for adults is the "Disney Imagineers" 5 part series.

More Sci-Fi on the other major streamers IMHO than Disney+.

I did just remembered one show you may be interested in. While technically not sci-fi, the NATGEO 8 part series "The Right Stuff" on Disney+ may be of interest to you.

But seriously, nothing else good for us mature guys on Disney+, wow, i love sci-fi movies 😀

Last edited:
Disney+ includes the Marvel superhero movies and National Geographic libraries also. I binge on Dr Pol sometimes on NatGeo

more importantly what I'm not watching. I'm not watching the Lions getting beat up on by the 3-7 Panthers with a backup quarterback OMG!!!!

more importantly what I'm not watching. I'm not watching the Lions getting beat up on by the 3-7 Panthers with a backup quarterback OMG!!!!

You know, you are closer to Green Bay than to Detroit.... you could come over to the Dark Side. Forget the trolls; we would welcome you. Just sayin'... :D

Huge Acorn fans anymore, and we don't go to Netflix very often these days. Our series of late is "800 Words," which is utter pablum sufficient to block out all recognition of a pandemic. I am infatuated with Australian and New Zealand shows. They are really good, across several genres! Anyway, our preference for foreign shows leaves us out of the loop in most U.S. show discussions. So be it.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back