What are you watching today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For All Mankind was slow out of the gate but you will be rewarded if you push through the first 3 episodes and the last scene (post credits) of the final episode will have you shatting bricks.

I finished the first season of For All Mankind. Excellent! New Tom Hanks movie premiering on ATV+ in a few weeks that looks good. We've watched a few episodes of Schitt's Creek lately - pretty funny.

Looking forward to that one as well as checking out the new Artemis Fowl series landing today on Disney+

I finished the first season of For All Mankind. Excellent! New Tom Hanks movie premiering on ATV+ in a few weeks that looks good. We've watched a few episodes of Schitt's Creek lately - pretty funny.
I need to add this I e to bucket list, starting next week when I’m back home.

I've been watching Designated Survivor lately. Not outstanding, but decent, and I can't seem to stop.

Binged both Seasons of "Barry" (HBO) was excellent
Binged S3 of "Westworld" (HBO) what a (plot) mess.....
Binged S1 of "The Umbrella Academy" (Netflix) also excellent starting S2 soon
Watched first episode of "Raised by Wolves" (HBO) can't wait to see where this goes, excellent!

Are watched The Fall, a Brit box detective series, excellent story line , and one of my favorites ROME.

Binged both Seasons of "Barry" (HBO) was excellent
Binged S3 of "Westworld" (HBO) what a (plot) mess.....
Binged S1 of "The Umbrella Academy" (Netflix) also excellent starting S2 soon
Watched first episode of "Raised by Wolves" (HBO) can't wait to see where this goes, excellent!

I've heard good things about Umbrella Academy. Glad to hear you liked. The kids want to watch.

Just be aware it has a TV-14 rating and has quite a few scenes of people getting killed in a whole host of ways. Many/most of them are quite graphic in nature.

I've heard good things about Umbrella Academy. Glad to hear you liked. The kids want to watch.

Just be aware it has a TV-14 rating and has quite a few scenes of people getting killed in a whole host of ways. Many/most of them are quite graphic in nature.

Good to know, thanks. Maybe wait on that a year or two. ;)

So Mrs IB binged all 6 seasons in about a week. She worked on a knitting project while binging.......

I was in and out of the room doing my normal routine and would stop for a few minutes. I can tell you this show does not get really good until about midway S2. From there on out it is one of the best comedies on TV. I started in on it in earnest this week but I only watch a coupe episodes at a time while on the elliptical doing my workout so it will take me a while.

Don't give up if you think its just OK!

We've watched a few episodes of Schitt's Creek lately - pretty funny.

So many things one wants to watch but on different platforms, Disney, Amazon, Netflix, Apple.....and the list goes on and on...
Wouldn't it be nice to have all these new films in one platform..!!

Latest posts

Back