Quantcast

What are you watching today?

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

UPwinemaker

Junior
Reaction score
You know, you are closer to Green Bay than to Detroit.... you could come over to the Dark Side. Forget the trolls; we would welcome you. Just sayin'... :D
I hear yah. It's just I've been a fan for 50 plus years. You would think at some point the odds will be in our favor eh! Lol
Thanks for the offer though 👍

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
You know, you are closer to Green Bay than to Detroit.... you could come over to the Dark Side. Forget the trolls; we would welcome you. Just sayin'... :D
Of course, no one would blame you if you were NOT interested, too! :(

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly I just finished the last episode of Schitt's Creek. This show is a beacon of light and laughter in a time when we seem to have neither. The writing just gets better and better with each season. The Moria Rose quotes out of nowhere would make even @sour_grapes smile. The over the top costumes, wigs. The growth of the characters with each season. One minute your laughing, the next your eyes are tearing up. This show could have gone on for 10-12 seasons easily but they decided to end it on a high note at only 6 leaving the world wanting more.

So many scenes that will have you ROTFL.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 1.56.05 PM.png

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Sadly I just finished the last episode of Schitt's Creek. This show is a beacon of light and laughter in a time when we seem to have neither. The writing just gets better and better with each season. The Moria Rose quotes out of nowhere would make even @sour_grapes smile. The over the top costumes, wigs. The growth of the characters with each season. One minute your laughing, the next your eyes are tearing up. This show could have gone on for 10-12 seasons easily but they decided to end it on a high note at only 6 leaving the world wanting more.

So many scenes that will have you ROTFL.

View attachment 70174
We are way behind this trend, but the wife and I are in season 2. Hysterical show.

jswordy

Wonderful WINO
Reaction score
Just finished "Downtrodden," the story of the final days of Hitler.

cmason1957

CRS Sufferer
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
We are way behind this trend, but the wife and I are in season 2. Hysterical show.
My wife and I tried to watch this show sometime ago. Just couldn't get in to it, which surprised me somewhat, since I usually live Eugene Levi no matter what. My kids have said get deeper into it and you will love it. We just haven't tried more.