What are you watching today?

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just finished "The Queen's Gambit" today. I think this was the best series I have ever watched. Just spectacular. Its no wonder it's one of the highest rated shows ever on RT.

Also a good very good romp was "I Care a Lot" also on Netflix........

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
We watched the Queen's Gambit earlier this year. We managed not to binge-watch it, but it was difficult to refrain.

Wiz

Reaction score
Just finished "The Queen's Gambit" today. I think this was the best series I have ever watched. Just spectacular. Its no wonder it's one of the highest rated shows ever on RT.

I'll agree with that.

Riledup5

The Wiser You Get, The Less You Speak
WMT Supporter
Reaction score

I'm up to the 4th episode on The Queens Gambit. It really is excellent. Trying not to binge watch it, but we are expecting 2 or more feet of snow this weekend, sooooo

We also watched I Care A Lot. Highly recommend

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I limit myself to one episode per day on most things. Especially when they are good. Like a good book you don't want t to end I guess.

I started Ted Lasso (AppleTV+) earlier this week and that is turning into another wonderful series. Smart, funny and touching in moments. The writing on these shows is just so amazing.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
I started Ted Lasso (AppleTV+) earlier this week and that is turning into another wonderful series. Smart, funny and touching in moments. The writing on these shows is just so amazing.
I blew through Ted Lasso pretty quickly. It's good. Looking forward to the next season.

winemaker81

wine dabbler
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I binge watch half a dozen older series at one time. I'll watch 2 or 3 episodes of one, then jump to the next, and the next, and ...

Current: Deep Space 9 (in season 7, which I didn't care for), Star Trek Voyager, Start Trek Enterprise (yeah, got into a Star Trek kick), Agent Carter, Warehouse 13, Chuck, Farscape, La Femme Nikita (Peta Wilson version), and probably a couple others that are not coming to mind. I may binge watch most of a season and not come back to a series for months. And I may go weeks without watching TV at all. I received a Kobo for Christmas and have ~500 books I haven't read yet.

Most of what I watch is SciFi and/or action, although the wife & I watched all seasons of The Closer together.

Latest posts