Identify and Explain

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O M G !!

WHAT U been drinking?

Wait till Julie sees this. U know where "THE CORNER" is?

Hanging head I shame... Walking to corner, down the stairs, with wades ice wine in hand........

I'm not going to get spanked am I?

Hanging head I shame... Walking to corner, down the stairs, with wades ice wine in hand........

I'm not going to get spanked am I?

Don't even take the icewine with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And take that smile off of your face when asking about getting spanked :slp

So what would the smoke be like going through the wine first? O forget that, Drink the wine and then take another good toke........., not that I would know anything about that............. honest, I never inhaled.................really...........

Looks like I won't be alone in the corner. I only have 1 glass of icewine left so it'll have to be BYOB. Sorry Julie I'm taking it with me :: punish me as you see fit :hug

Oh no.. :pee Julie left the seat down

That was awesome Grapeman. I was splitting gut and I was thinking somewhere along thoses lines also.... :db:db

So you are saying it is a "suck-ometer"? Like on the commercials for quitting?:slp Have another:sm
:) No I didn't say that was fixing to then didn't would be kinda like this probly for those that don't know when to quit possilby???:ib

That looks like some type of bizarre glass retort. Many labware item are special made for each application by hand. If I were to guess, you would put some sort of cork in the opening. Than heat/burn your sample in the bulb. The gradation is backwards indicating that you are most likely measuring the amount of smoke/gas coming off the burning item.
:h

This is a cool idea. It's got to be something to do with measuring the viscosity of a liquid I would think. Fill it up then turn it upside down and see where the liquid level stops? Thats the best I can come up with.

We headed down south to Las Cruces for the weekend to soak up some sun so haven't been online as much. I have to admit even I am stumped on this one......

Looks to me like something out of an adult toy store not that I would actually ever peruse a place like that....... :i

Holy crap I told you folks one of these guys would figure it out. It was cheap enough and I just thought it looked cool enough to have setting around. I have no idea how it works and have looked on the internet without any luck. Wade look up 115-20885 at cynmar.com

FERMENTATION TUBE w/FOOT, GRAD, 10ml
• Designed to verify and measure gas production in fermentation experiments
• Borosilicate glass
• Bulb is designed for a greater capacity than the vertical tube
• Graduations: 0.2 ml
• Capacity: 10 ml

Latest posts

Back