Identify and Explain

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are fillig your lab with items you dont know how to use and have no use for? Dp you really know how to use those carboys? LOL

Thanks Rich. I have a translator coming over to explain everything in that attachment. NOT! Some things are just meant to be conversation pieces. Oh well I can always use it for carboy tipping to get Wade off my back.

I showed my girlfriend the pic and told her it was a fermentation tube. She asked if we had to get one of them. I told her no. She said good, because if we did, she wanted it put somewhere where it wasn't in sight! :)

Guys aren't the only ones who have their minds in the gutter!

So do you fill it to the top or what? How else would the numbers be measurable. But it would seem that gravity would pull the liquid down the tube and out the mouth. Unless the tube was skinny enough to not air through the tube. Oh god I have a headache, I'll stick with blue collar work....

While fermenting the tapped gas would pus it up the tube I assume. And yes aI know what assume stands for you bunch of wie a$$es! LOL.

i honestly thought it was some kind of new combination hooka/bowl thing...
eh... you could prolly use it for one anyways... :sm

Looks to me like something out of an adult toy store not that I would actually ever peruse a place like that....... :i

Hey toy stores are fun they got all kinds of toys and DVD's and......... ohhhhhhhhhh you mean one of those toy stores.......I've heard they can be fun although I'd never be caught in one and unless you got pictures you can't prove it.

I showed my girlfriend the pic and told her it was a fermentation tube. She asked if we had to get one of them. I told her no. She said good, because if we did, she wanted it put somewhere where it wasn't in sight! :)

Guys aren't the only ones who have their minds in the gutter!

you need to keep that girl she'll probly be loads of fun later in life lol

Latest posts

Back