Identify and Explain

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who can Identify this item in my lab and explain how to use it?

IMG_20110324_184420.jpg

I see a
stir plate w/magnet
Towels
and a vinometer or a viscometer
I cant believe you dont know how to use the 1st 2!

It's an alcohol meter. You blow in the one end and see how high you can get along the scales. Cops kept breaking them so they went digital.

Dan, I don't know why you have wine in it because it is a pregnancy aid for those couples having a hard time conceiving. The sperm donor does his thing into it repeatedly if necessary to get the proper dose. The graduated scale is needed because the exact amount is needed, depending on the severity of the fertility problem. Once the right amount is in there, the woman stands on her head and places it gently in and tips it slightly to release the contents. If that doesn't work, then you fill it with wine, tip it up to empty in mouth and repeat until sufficiently blasted to have sex until pregnant!

Uh, oh, here comes Julie and here I go headed to the corner.................. bye guys.

I can't cheat and give the real thing away.............

Dan, I don't know why you have wine in it because it is a pregnancy aid for those couples having a hard time conceiving. The sperm donor does his thing into it repeatedly if necessary to get the proper dose. The graduated scale is needed because the exact amount is needed, depending on the severity of the fertility problem. Once the right amount is in there, the woman stands on her head and places it gently in and tips it slightly to release the contents. If that doesn't work, then you fill it with wine, tip it up to empty in mouth and repeat until sufficiently blasted to have sex until pregnant!

Uh, oh, here comes Julie and here I go headed to the corner.................. bye guys.

I can't cheat and give the real thing away.............

3a.gif

Does it come with lube or is that sold seperately?

I can't seem to get out of this corner!

You must be in a small room shaped like a triangle

You don't really think you're going to get a straight answer from this group, do you????

Latest posts

Back