REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the new flow rate valve I can fill and cork all at the same time by myself.

What do you mean “fill and cork at the same time”?
So you do one bottle at a time- fill/cork- fill/cork etc?
Bare with me - Im trying to understand— for example with the way the standard valve operates- I am required to bottle all at once because stopping the flow in between bottles requires the valve to remain depressed - and once bung is inserted into the next bottle I then release the button to begin filling again.
But with the precision valve I would not be required to manually keep the valve depressed in between bottles? And can have the flow “on hold” allowing you to cork the bottle without holding down any button?

We have developed a Heavy Duty wine pump which is for Professional Home winemaking, and or small wineries.

These changes include the following –

- Built in fan, for heavy duty use

- This new design comes with the stainless steel bottle filler

- stainless steel reservoir attachment

- Slightly larger encasement

- A well balanced handle – for easier carrying

- The cord switch has been extended – for ease of abilities

- We added additional eyelets for organizational purposes

- External exhaust port – to expel heat and any overflow concerns

- Precision vacuum valve.

- It will be an additional 50 dollars (promotional) from the price of the Deluxe version,

All In One Wine Pump Front [225x400].jpg All In One Pump Side [225x400].jpg

Last edited:
I've been using my AIO for several years now (maybe 4?) -hated manual degassing ...this solved that problem nicely. This year I used it with my grapes to pump wine from primary into carboys using some accessories Steve designed especially for this...it was great. Very versatile tool -saved many back strains from lifting carboys too! I would encourage anyone to add this to their toolbox! Thanks for such a great tool Steve and for all the advice and help!
-Kim

I Pleaded with Steve to sell me wine press attachment for my all in one unit. He mentioned that he got allot of negative feed back saying it doesn't do as good as a job as a wine press. I didn't care. I do small batches of country wines. I recently started some dragons blood wine and had about 20 pounds of berry's in my primary. I got the product just before Christmas and finally used it today. Well it could not be easier to use, It did a great job on extracting the juice and was easy to clean up. Now I will admit I did help a bit with the extraction. As the unit was doing it job I continued to use my body weight to push down on fruit. I ended up with a nice cake of very dried out fruit.
Thank you Steve for selling me this wonderful product

I received my All-In-One unit last week. This is a well engineered piece of equipment. It's fast and efficient to rack my carboys. I probably spent more time putting it away than I did doing the work. It really de-gasses as you splash rack. I was amazed at how much gas was in my wine.

Steve is very knowledgeable about the product and home wine making. He quickly answered all my questions in detail.
Thank you for inventing this product!

I Pleaded with Steve to sell me wine press attachment for my all in one unit. He mentioned that he got allot of negative feed back saying it doesn't do as good as a job as a wine press. I didn't care. I do small batches of country wines. I recently started some dragons blood wine and had about 20 pounds of berry's in my primary. I got the product just before Christmas and finally used it today. Well it could not be easier to use, It did a great job on extracting the juice and was easy to clean up. Now I will admit I did help a bit with the extraction. As the unit was doing it job I continued to use my body weight to push down on fruit. I ended up with a nice cake of very dried out fruit.
Thank you Steve for selling me this wonderful product

What's involved in this attachment?
I assume it's a plastic bag attached to the carboy; then from the Carboy to the All-In-One...

basically it is a vacuum bag that the fruit goes into and the other end or vacuum end goes into a 1 gallon jug. Pressed the fruit i put in very nicely ad was easy to use. I'm ot sure he still sells them, but along with his vacuum pump his stuff cannot be beat.

basically it is a vacuum bag that the fruit goes into and the other end or vacuum end goes into a 1 gallon jug. Pressed the fruit i put in very nicely ad was easy to use. I'm ot sure he still sells them, but along with his vacuum pump his stuff cannot be beat.
It's a bit more complicated than just a vacuum bag.

If anyone is interested plea see PM me or contact me thru my website

here is a thread talking about it - if there is enough interest I will start selling them again

https://www.winemakingtalk.com/threads/vacuum-press-using-the-allinonewinepump.57599/

Last edited:
Back