REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to chime in to say Steve will go out of his way to support his customers. I've had the pump for a few years and love it... it's a game changer for sure. I recently managed to get some mead in the pump itself. Within 24 hours of emailing Steve he went out of his way to call me on a weekend and talk me through the steps to disassemble and clean the pump... outstanding customer service! Thanks again Steve!

I used the allinonepump to move my wine from the primary fermentor on the first floor to a carboy on the second floor. I talked to Steve about what size tubing I would need (found /12 in OD, 3/8 in ID at the local store), connected 20 feet of tubing from the cane in the bucket to the cane in the carboy. It moved it just fine. I had to watch the carboy to vent some of the gas as the carboy was nearly full. First time I have used it and it saved my back from moving a 6 gallon glass carboy full of wine up the stairs.

I used the allinonepump to move my wine from the primary fermentor on the first floor to a carboy on the second floor. I talked to Steve about what size tubing I would need (found /12 in OD, 3/8 in ID at the local store), connected 20 feet of tubing from the cane in the bucket to the cane in the carboy. It moved it just fine. I had to watch the carboy to vent some of the gas as the carboy was nearly full. First time I have used it and it saved my back from moving a 6 gallon glass carboy full of wine up the stairs.

Did your neighbors take any pictures to share ?

I am happy that it worked well for you and your back is saved !

Does anyone know if there is a distributor in the UK for the vac pump? Seems to be a bit of a gap in the market here...

Brew and Wine Supply (used to be a sponsor here) used to sell them. But I'm not aware of any distributors outside the US.

I have only a few of local abd small distributors. I called them all and none will deal with UK or other countries except Canada for the following reasons.
There are always tariffs and taxes that the customer is liable for in addition to the exchange rate. The voltage can always be a big deal , especially if someone dies not know the difference.
Then thee is a time difference if we need to communicate and possibly a language barrier.

I hope one day we can !
But at this moment we can not, SORRY !

ok thanks for letting me know, we don't seem to have anything similar over here. Maybe I will try and build one :)
I'm more than willing to help you out if you want p.m. me and we will exchange phone numbers and or emails I can ship out pieces that are not electrical and I'm sure that will help you I hope that helped thank you Steve

Steve, you obviously know what you are doing and I can appreciate the time zone, tarrif and etc issues, but it's a shame your product can't be shared with the world.

HOPEFULLY - one day it will !

Thanks for all the KIND WORDS of encouragement !

I will bring it up at the dinner table on Tuesday

I’ve been using mine about a month now; fantastic system, very easy to use. I’m 70, bad back, bum arm so this makes racking & bottling so much easier. I sanitize bottles with it, sometimes I just move water around. Not that I have a source of water in this 1858 basement. Very impressed with this tool.

I just came across this thread and haven’t read the whole thing yet. I bought the system from Steve back in June. He could not have been more helpful. Great customer service. Life got in the way and I couldn’t use the pump until this last weekend. Bottled 5 gallons of Petite Verdot. Wow, so easy! Quick and efficient bottling day. Can’t wait to use this for moving around beer and mead too!

I'm more than willing to help you out if you want p.m. me and we will exchange phone numbers and or emails I can ship out pieces that are not electrical and I'm sure that will help you I hope that helped thank you Steve

Thanks, I will be in touch!

Speaking of distributors, I'm seeing if my budget will allow me to get one of these... Do you sell direct to Canada, or do you have a "local" distributor? I'm in Alberta if that helps.

Latest posts

Back