REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my AIO today. Splashed racked several times to degas and added my Headspace Eliminator. All is good!

I have to rack 6 gallons of pinot noir, two 3 gallon coffee ports, and 5 gallons of Dragon Blood this weekend. I can't imagine doing that without my AIO. I have been using mine for 5 years now and it is excellent.

Speaking of distributors, I'm seeing if my budget will allow me to get one of these... Do you sell direct to Canada, or do you have a "local" distributor? I'm in Alberta if that helps.

I sell direct to Canada , with some additional shipping charges that are needed. I use USPS to keep it the lowest as possible.

Best piece of equipment I own.....If you guys don't have the mess sleeve and gizzmo to transfer your wine from primary fermentor to secondary carboy, you are missing one of the best items that Steve has.

Hi – This is Steve from All in One Wine Pump –

We have developed a Heavy Duty wine pump which is for Professional Home winemaking, and or small wineries. While doing so, we also developed new features to the Deluxe version to make it more user friendly.

These changes include the following –

- Slightly larger encasement

- A well balanced handle – for easier carrying

- The cord switch has been extended – for ease of abilities

- We added eyelets for organizational purposes – to hold the bottling attachment, splash racking cane and a guide for the vacuum hose

20181208_151516 [600x337].jpg 20181208_151317 [600x337].jpg

Last edited:
Hi – This is Steve from All in One Wine Pump –

We have developed a Professional wine pump which is for heavy duty winemaking. While doing so, we also developed new features to the Deluxe version to make it more user friendly.

These changes include the following –

- Slightly larger encasement

- A well balanced handle – for easier carrying

- The cord switch has been extended – for ease of abilities

- We added eyelets for organizational purposes – to hold the bottling attachment, splash racking cane and a guide for the vacuum hose

View attachment 52461 View attachment 52462

Hey Steve. Sounds great. But What’s up with the new heavier duty pump then?
You listed the added features to the current model. But didn’t say anything about the heavy duty pump.

Hey Steve. Sounds great. But What’s up with the new heavier duty pump then?
You listed the added features to the current model. But didn’t say anything about the heavy duty pump.

I guess we just let the cat out of the bag - stay tuned for more information

Been meaning to ask about this for a while now. I’ve put my pump through some serious work. The Brass button on the valve detached and lately I’ve just been keeping my thumb over the open portion to be able to pull enough vacuum to transfer.
Fixable? Or should I just order a replacement valve?

Ps- aside from this typical wear & tear from many hours of use- the pump is still in tip top shape [emoji1303]
IMG_8723.JPG

Been meaning to ask about this for a while now. I’ve put my pump through some serious work. The Brass button on the valve detached and lately I’ve just been keeping my thumb over the open portion to be able to pull enough vacuum to transfer.
Fixable? Or should I just order a replacement valve?

Ps- aside from this typical wear & tear from many hours of use- the pump is still in tip top shape [emoji1303]
View attachment 52475

Bets to replace the valve = https://www.allinonewinepump.com/product/replacement-vacuum-release-valve/

Do you also have the precision vacuum valve ? Great for bottling and it will make the vacuum release valve last alot longer. No more foaming near the end of filling your bottles - because you can adjust the flow rate.

Bets to replace the valve = https://www.allinonewinepump.com/product/replacement-vacuum-release-valve/

Do you also have the precision vacuum valve ? Great for bottling and it will make the vacuum release valve last alot longer. No more foaming near the end of filling your bottles - because you can adjust the flow rate.

Thanks for the reply.
And no, I don’t have precision valve. But I’ve got enough of a touch and haven’t had any issues when bottling at all.

I use it to slow the flow and can literally do 10 cases in a row and not have to adjust the level in a single bottle.

I haven’t even contemplated it to be honest - since I don’t need to adjust the levels either. (I haven’t really bottled any of my larger batches yet either)
When bottling I just slow down the flow as I near the top so it’s filling ever so slowly as I approach the fill line. And I always go over intentionally so that when I fully depress the valve it drops right back down to the proper height- with no bubbles or anything.
Maybe that other valve would make it easier I suppose— but I’m comfortable with the way I’m currently doing it.
Maybe when I start bottling the larger amounts I’ll be changing my tune.

Latest posts

Back