REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Discussion in 'Equipment & Sanitation' started by dangerdave, Oct 23, 2011.

Wine Making Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating:

1. Mar 27, 2019 #1141

dralarms

dralarms

dralarms

Overboard as usual Staff Member Super Moderator

Well welcome to winemakingtalk. Dive right in

Alibi Wines likes this.
  2. Mar 27, 2019 #1142

vacuumpumpman

vacuumpumpman

vacuumpumpman

Vendor Sponsor

EXACTLY JIM - I still using your pictures on mt tutorial on my website about filtration - https://www.allinonewinepump.com/product/wine-filter-setup/

Boatboy24 likes this.
  3. Mar 27, 2019 #1143

vacuumpumpman

vacuumpumpman

vacuumpumpman

Vendor Sponsor

Welcome !!

If you have any questions or concerns you can always contact me directly

Alibi Wines likes this.
  4. Mar 28, 2019 #1144

RonObvious

RonObvious

RonObvious

Regarding bubbles: True confessions, I haven't bought any AllinOne products yet, but I probably will soon because I need a better bottling setup. However, I do already have a filtering system that I pieced together myself which I believe is very similar to the AIO. I've seen the bubbles before too and I'm pretty sure they are CO2. I think the filter really causes a lot of them to come out of solution for some reason. Last year I had a seyval blanc split up into several carboys. Most of them I put through the filter but one I did not. I like the ones I put through the filter better, not just because they are clearer but also because it turns out that there was more CO2 in the wine than I thought prior to bottling. The filter pulled out the excess CO2 and those taste nice. The one I didn't filter is slightly zippy and pettilant.

vacuumpumpman likes this.
  5. Apr 11, 2019 #1145

Shortround

Shortround

Shortround

Junior

Steve - I just want you to know that I received the pump last week.

After overthinking and over-analyzing the simplicity of it, I made the decision to get on with it and test it out. Amazed.

After again shocked by the simplicity and ease of use, I set out to rack a carboy...I didn't stop there. After racking 4-6.5 gallon and 4-3 gallon carboys, I emerged 45 minutes later amazed at what was accomplished and how much time I had to do other things.

By far this was the best money I have spent on wine making equipment. I can tell you this, from reading comments from others, emailing and talking to you about my needs, the quick shipping and service...one of the most satisfying purchases ever!

I cannot wait to filter and bottle.

I'll be talking soon and hope to see you in the future. Thanks again!

vacuumpumpman and dralarms like this.
  6. Apr 12, 2019 #1146

boppy1

boppy1

boppy1

Junior

I went thru the same process then bought one several years ago. Cannot live without it now. Makes racking a pleasure. No more lifting carboys!

vacuumpumpman likes this.
  7. May 12, 2019 #1147

LYFGRD

LYFGRD

LYFGRD

Junior

I've been using the All In One Wine pump since 2013 and have filled over 5000 bottles without a problem. Any questions I had Steve the owner has answered them. Great product and I would not be making any wine in the future without the All In One.

8. May 13, 2019 #1148

baron4406

baron4406

baron4406

Supporting Members WMT Supporter

Just got off the phone with Steve. What a guy. I ordered a new vacuum release since mine is worn out from bottling about a million bottles with my wine pump, I also ordered some 3/8" spare hose for the siphon side. Steve called and wanted to know if my order is correct, since guys who order the vacuum release usually get some of the 1/4" hose to go with it. Amazing. In this day of offshore "customer service" you have to put up with.......This company has its owner calling you to verify your order is correct. Love this company, its products and its owner. A breath of fresh air.