This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to meet you Dave and is that the Hatfield McCoy trail?

Nice meeting you Tom, are those pumpkins eatable?

Dude you have so broke bad! :)

LMAO, thats funny Wade. Actually I'm just trying to get ibglowin a bit excited. I just picked up this seperator (the tear drope funnel looking flask). We talk about them several years ago, wondering if you could use them on the last bit of wine when racking to drop out the sediment after several days. I highly doubt it and probably won't even bother trying. The liquid comes out in a stream the size of a pin. It would plug up to quick.

Nice to meet you Dave and is that the Hatfield McCoy trail?

Yes, it is, Julie. That picture was taken on or near the Indian Ridge Trail System, close to Northfork, WV. Those trails have been a financial boon to an otherwise very impoverished region. I am more than happy to spend my money there and help out the locals. I have met a lot of wonderful, down-to-earth folks in WV over the past thirty years. Boy, the stories I could tell...

I have lots of money tied up in trains as well...mush more that wine equipment.
I've been listing the trains a little at a time on Ebay, selling them off...so I can buy more carboys :D I need to get some test equipment too, or maybe just go to Dan's lab,,,,,:try

Can't bring myself to sell my trains. Waiting for grandchildren. I'll set them up for Christmas. Or I could use them to bring me my bottle of wine and glass to me. LOL. Bakervinyard

Yes, it is, Julie. That picture was taken on or near the Indian Ridge Trail System, close to Northfork, WV. Those trails have been a financial boon to an otherwise very impoverished region. I am more than happy to spend my money there and help out the locals. I have met a lot of wonderful, down-to-earth folks in WV over the past thirty years. Boy, the stories I could tell...

Dave, Where do you stay when riding. WE stay at the Campground that was a KOA above Ashland. Last time I was there I rolled An 800 outy down the stairsteps from the guardrail down 2 levels. Have you ever had any of Jerry's shine?
In the group picture I am the Tall one.
As often is the case I take alot of pics but few of myself.

atv1.jpg

Picture 224.jpg

Picture 246.jpg

atv 027.jpg

Last edited:
Well follow the leader...this is me in St Maarten last month...man wish I was there right now!!!

image-2830402689.jpg

Dave, Where do you stay when riding. WE stay at the Campground that was a KOA above Ashland. Last time I was there I rolled An 800 outy down the stairsteps from the guardrail down 2 levels. Have you ever had any of Jerry's shine?
In the group picture I am the Tall one.
As often is the case I take alot of pics but few of myself.

Above the Steps is a place called Mountain Top Cabins (you've likely seen the signs), owned by Jesse Persioni, awesome guy (loves wine) and a good friend. We always stay there. I've been riding that area for the past decade. Our group makes 5-6 trips each year.

A member of our little group, Lee Norman, maintains a web site (wvatvriding.com) with lots of local info on riding, including a link to Jesse's cabins. If you click on the Ride Reports link (on the wvatvriding main page), you'll see our collection of riding stories, including The Chronicles of Danger Dave and The 5000 Mile Ride, but penned by yours truely. If you are looking for riders who love WV, come to our web site at atvwv.com and join up. That's where we gather to plan our rides. Everyone is welcome. I'm dangerdave there as well. We are not a club! We are an very losely unorganized group of like-minded riders. An awesome bunch of guys!

We have our annual March Mudness Ride coming up next month. You'll find it under the ATV Rides section. Come join us!

<Yes, I have had some of Jerry's Juice...not to be taken lightly! And it sounds like you should stay off those Steps :p>

LOL Yeah I have done those steps 100s of times but this particular Sat I had spent all day in camp fixing my clutch and drinking Vodka and Ruby Red. I got it running around 4pm and found my friends jumping the guardrail.
By the way I had brand new MudZillas on the ATV so it sat 2 inches higher. Should have factored that in. The second time I did it that afternoon when I turned to the rifght at the top It came up twice. the second time I tried to turn back down hill. That was all she wrote.
I have riden up to the campground where you stay but never stayed there.
Friend me on Facebook David Liverman, Virginia There are some pics of trips in my albums.
I 'll look into the site, Im ready for a trip.

Well if it is edible, then it would be drinkable

Ah Ha! You have a point!! You all are welcome to stop by in October and get as much pumpkin as you can cart away, there is usually over 3000 lbs in my garden!

Seth, LMFAO!!!!....unless you made the ceramic crown in adult ed crafts class.....then it is very nice...he he he

Back