This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me, the first is of me my wife and daughter from christmas before last. the other picture is of the newest addition to the family, now 9 months old.

Scan20002.jpg

4.jpg

Went to the OBX last Labor day weekend. Had a house on loan from a friend just a 5 minute walk to the beach.
Loved being able to bring my wine or beer, ...and the dog to the beach.
It was a long drive out on a narrow strip of land with water on both sides.
Compared to other beach resorts I frequent on the East Coast, it was kind of desolate.

The 1st is my husband and I with our kids,granddaughter & son-in-law(the one in the cap).Oh and the furry fella is Buddy, he passed this last Easter at the age of 16.
The 2nd is hubby and I.
These were taken last Christmas. Since then we have a new grandson and an unknown on it's way

384088_10150595502806745_695254732_n.jpg

179856_10150145517361745_6427199_n.jpg

Went to the OBX last Labor day weekend. Had a house on loan from a friend just a 5 minute walk to the beach.
Loved being able to bring my wine or beer, ...and the dog to the beach.
It was a long drive out on a narrow strip of land with water on both sides.
Compared to other beach resorts I frequent on the East Coast, it was kind of desolate.

We try to go every summer. Had a beach front rental home. Yes I take plenty of wine!! I love the place. I love that rodanthe is so laid back im not into the crowds at all

We used to go to the Outer Banks in the early 70's before it became so commercialized. We always rented a place on the beach and I could walk about two miles north from our place up the where the Sheraton (I think) was and I would not see 10 people along the way. I remember the sand crabs, the pier and most of all, having to bring our own wine to the local restaurants because the county was then dry. It was a very relaxing place to vacation at that time.

Depends on where you go in the OBX Rocky. I stay in Rodanthe, It is very laid back, I also go in the off season of Sept. Empty beautiful beaches and you can beat the homes you rent. We are always right on the beach as well. I love it. Id move there if I could . North of Hatteras Island very comercial

the 1st is my husband and i with our kids,granddaughter & son-in-law(the one in the cap).oh and the furry fella is buddy, he passed this last easter at the age of 16.
The 2nd is hubby and i.
These were taken last christmas. Since then we have a new grandson and an unknown on it's way
those jersey's have to go!!!!!!! Go CBJ!!! :try

Although I have to admit, anyone ho like's hockey is OK in my book :b

Last edited:
thanks everyone..what if i already have my hands full? 12 years from now it'll be that much worse huh?? yay

Here I go....
First one was a new year's eve, had family and friends that came over my house....that is my wife.

Next is me and the wife in a recent trip for a wedding in Texas and the last was a vacation in Dominican Republic, that was in one of the most spectacular places: Bahia de las Aguilas (Eagle's Bay).

..:b

DSCN4599.jpg

20130310_174703.jpg

20130310_172842.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

Alright, I see s lot of posts in here without pics! You people do know we don't know how to read right? LOL

Here I am planting my first vine this spring.

IMG_8453.jpg

Back