PRAYERS FOR SWILLOLOGIST

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I had it a week ago. Things are get kinda back to normal or as normal as they get. I still have laryngitis. I have had it for over a week now. I'm getting sorta tired of that. It will be a couple of more week before the next treatment. I also have another scan before it too. May be we will find out more on how things are going then.
I think every thing is going good. I hope everything is going good for you also.

Swill,
Rest your voice, The waiting must be the hardest part. Are you feeling good? Take care and we will be waiting on the scan report and your next treatment. Are you about to gather your corn stalks and pumpkins and make a scarecrow and pot up some mums....I miss this time of year. I bet everyone does that for their yards up there in corn country.

Ramona

Swill....One of my drugs, besides affecting my hands and feet with the cold syndrome also affects my voice....squeaky....So I can relate...Sometimes I just don't want to talk....Nice for everyone else.....
smiley4.gif

Romona I feel pretty good. It's just this laryngitis thing.

Mother usually makesa shockout of our sweet corn stalks for the yard. But this year we had a crop failure on the pumpkins. Guess we will have to go buy some for the grandkids this year.

NW, yes it must have something to do with the treatment. I seem to get this between every treatment. However I have never had it this bad or this long. And yeah I think everyone is enjoying it.
smiley36.gif

Swill...how are you doing???? Hope that things are going better for you.

Tomorrow is my turn in the barrel....then the squeaky voice is back....
smiley4.gif

Squeaking......I don't care as long as we hear from you and every detail of how you are doing and any way that we can help you from where ever we/you are..............Ramona

How are your scan reports going????? Swill and NW????

I go in the barrel Wednesday. I will get the results Thursday. I also have another treatment Thursday. I may know more then. Right now I feel great. I even took a handicapped deer hunter out last weekend. I still have the squeaky voice. It never goes away now.

Good luck tomorrowNW!Edited by: swillologist

The doctor told me today that thing are going good. Things are looking better. The blood counts are better. They are still down some but he said that was to be expected with the treatments. He said he didn't know if the treatment was working on the cancer in the bone marrow. The scanI took yesterday doesn't show that. I guess I will have to take another pet scan down the line so we can tell ifbone marrowis cleaned up.
The bad news today was that I reacted to the rituxan again. I have to go back tomorrow to finish my treatment. But if I can get it done that way, then thats the way we will do it. I think things are looking up.

Swill.....so glad that the treatments are working...despite the reactions.

The blood does get out of whack from the meds, but that's what kills the Cancer....lack of food and nourishment, unfortunately it affects the good things too .

Good luck today with the 2nd half....thoughts are with you.
smiley31.gif

Swil,
Glad to see that your treatments are moving you in the right direction and that you're feeling well enough to still do things!
smiley32.gif

I got though the rest of my treatment Friday. I had a pretty busy day yesterday. So today was my catch up day. Slept a lot today. Thing will be getting back to what is normal now for a couple of weeks again. I have one more treatment and then we will have to see where thing lead us to then. But I think things are going well. Maybe we will be good for awhile.

Glad things are looking up and hope they stay that way Swill. We so look forward to your and NW's posts to keep us in check.

Latest posts

Back