PRAYERS FOR SWILLOLOGIST

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
For those who do not know Swillologist has been diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma and will begin treatments this week...

Lets pray hold his hand and help him take this first step int to unknown world of treatments...

Good Luck Swill...

Life is Good!!!!

There have been some big advancements in the treatment of Mantle Cell Lymphoma in the last 8 years. My dad was diagnosed with MCL in 1997, and these advances were in clinical trials in 1998. He was not able to get into the trials because he was 78 at the time, but the monoclonal antibody treatments that showed great promise at that time should be standard by now.

I echo NW's sentiment with this Swillologist. We are all wishing you the best and praying for your speedy recover. You need to get better soon enough to spend some time with the young ones and take care of the gardens.

Our prayers are with you Swill to get better and share more of your wisdom.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you buddy. Just ain't no way to keep a good man down.

Wishing you well and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Swillologist, we will be praying for you. Godspeed on your recovery.

I'm thinking and worrying about you too, Swill! You have my very best get well wishes! Tell those docs to hurry all this stuff along...you have way too much to do!

Thinking and praying about you and your family, hoping all go well for you Swill.....You have lots of wine to make yet..

Swill,
Hope things are going well, remember I am close if you need anything.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Scott

Thanks everyone! We are going to beat this thing. There is no other option.
Yes Peter ! They have come a long ways on the treatments. This is just from what I have read though. There is a radical treatment that they have been using on second time patients. They are have really good success with. Now they are starting to use it on first time patients. The treatment is call an R-CHOP. This is what they are going to use for me.
I don't know about the wisdom or the good man though wade and waldo.
smiley1.gif
I do walk around the garden and the orchard a lot. Even though they won't let me do anything. I do sneak in pulling a weed here and there. And nipping of a shoot on a grape vine.
Things are going to go well and I will be spoiling those grandkids again.
I will keep you up to date as best I can. Thanks again for all your prays and thoughts. They are all appreciated. SwillEdited by: swillologist

I pray these treatments work for you Swill, and you will be out in your vinyard, garden real soon. Tomy

You will be on my mind along with NW. I hope that you will feel well and will be able to enjoy what you love doing soon.

Ramona

We will take a few laps for you tomorrow also Swill. Good luck with your treatments.

You're on the prayer list here too! Just like "snipping" those vines makes them more vigorous and healthy, I'm sure that in the end, you'll be even better. We here may not know what to say, but our thoughts are with you!
smiley4.gif

Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts. The first treatment went pretty well I think. We got another test back that came out good. As NW would say life is good. Thanks again all! swill

Latest posts

Back