PRAYERS FOR SWILLOLOGIST

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swill.....Just wondering how things went with your long involved treatment????Hope all went well......
smiley4.gif

This one is a little tougher then the last one. Still not back to par yet. May be in a couple of days thing will come around.

Swill.....How are you doing????

Have you had any more nasty treatments????

Hope you and your family have a very......Merry Christmas!!!!

Thank you NW and the same to you and your's!
I have a Doctor appointment next Monday. Then I find out when my next treatment is. I can't hardly wait. I'm just getting over the last one.

Thank You! I'm just getting back on my feet from the last treatment. It knocks the socks off of ya. One of these days they might send me back in to see if it is working. I'll have to see what the Doctor thinks in a couple of weeks.
Good luck to you in 2009 also.

Glad you are getting back on your feet there swill, hope you knock the socks the socks off this ailment!

Glad to hear that you have a little reprieve here till your next bout with chemicals. I hope you are able to thoroughly enjoy yourself much like NW does. You both have such a terrific out look on things, it's invigorating for us all.

God Bless You

Glad to hear that you have a little reprieve here till your next bout with chemicals. I hope you are able to thoroughly enjoy yourself much like NW does. You both have such a terrific out look on things, it's invigorating for us all.

God Bless You

I thought I would drop in and tell you how things are going. Things aren't working out so well here. Plan A & B doesn't seem to be working. So we are going to try plan C. I'm not sure what it is but I go into the hospital Tuesday to start it. We're not done fighting this yet. They tellus there are still a lot of options. We have to keep trying until we find one that works.

Our prayers go out to you....hope they find a good plan for you....

I've been wondering about you and what was going on.... Sometimes in situations it's hard to ask.

Sorry to hear that the first couple drugs didn't work out...

But, they have so many Chemo drugs that they can mix and match...they'll figure some combination and get you on the right track....If you are having it done under hospital supervision we know you are in good hands.

DON"T EVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!!
Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers....

Swill, Our prayers are certainly with you. Keep up hope and a good attitude. If you need inspiration, just think of Northern Wino.!!

We'll keep you in our prayers and thought Swill. Thanks for sharing.

Swill,
Keep faith, It is amazing the turnarounds I see working in the field of medicine. We have lots of patients who we have had to refer to MD
Anderson who are just fine now and getting back to the things in life they enjoy.

Ramiona

Swill,

Good thoughts and prayers are with you, Give em h*ll.

Back