Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costco. Did not take one home! Its made of glass and quite top heavy. Can you imagine if it was bumped and fell over..........

IMG_2721.jpg

I could see that as an open topped terrarium. You could put some succulents or cacti in it. Would be quite the conversation piece, or could be used as a sand filled ash tray if you smoked (thinking my younger brother here).

Lets get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!

23926613_2019505264997555_1427264054059048736_o.jpg

Those are linked images and not uploaded images. Perhaps @TxBrew can take a look at the app to see why the linked images are not showing up on the App.

@ibglowin don’t know why but your pictures aren’t showing on the app. But able to view on full site. Post #4747, 4735, 4725 as well as another #4701 from dcbrown73.
Just shows an image icon with a big red X.

Currently house hunting. We have a few we really like, and one in particular at the top of the list. We have showings schedule in a few days. In the meantime she did a drive-by yesterday to see the block.
This is in the backyard of the home already at the top of our list. Looks like a trellis with a few old grapevines! Hmm. Maybe it’s a sign. Going to do my own trespassing investigative research today myself. IMG_1512144189.650343.jpg

Currently house hunting. We have a few we really like, and one in particular at the top of the list. We have showings schedule in a few days. In the meantime she did a drive-by yesterday to see the block.
This is in the backyard of the home already at the top of our list. Looks like a trellis with a few old grapevines! Hmm. Maybe it’s a sign. Going to do my own trespassing investigative research today myself. View attachment 45023

Good Luck!!!!!!

I hope I don't offend you but judging from your photo the property looks run down and and unkempt. I'd be careful on that one.

I hope I don't offend you but judging from your photo the property looks run down and and unkempt. I'd be careful on that one.

Yea the backyard is a hot mess. But that’s the point. Because it’ll look great in a few yrs when it’s listed for sale again.
Took me years to train my honey to be able to look ‘through’ the crud and see the potential. It took many fights, tears, long nights crunching $$ numbers, 3 realtors and 2 postponements. But I was adamant. And now she’s excited for the ride. (She’s gonna hate me during- but love me after)

Last edited:
Yea the backyard is a hot mess. But that’s the point. Because it’ll look great in a few yrs when it’s listed for sale again.
Took me years to train my honey to be able to look ‘through’ the crud and see the potential. It took many fights, tears, long nights crunching $$ numbers, 3 realtors and 2 postponements. But I was adamant. And now she’s excited for the ride. (She’s gonna hate me during- but love me after)

That's great! Some folks like yourself are able to see what'll look like and be worth within a few years after investing time, energy and other resources into a fix up.

Went to Leonard Harrison State Park with my dog Sadie to do a little hiking on the Turkey Trail. Trail was closed for the season so just snapped a few pictures from the overlook. Here is one photo of the canyon looking North towards where Craig's (aka @ceeaton ) cabin is located...

IMAG1293[1].jpg

During the brush hogging of the piece of property wife and I closed on yesterday a pile of boulders was found. We'll be keeping the rock pile and in the spring do a little landscaping around the rocks. For now I'm using it as a diorama for my 3D Black Bear...

IMAG1304[1].jpg

That's great! Some folks like yourself are able to see what'll look like and be worth within a few years after investing time, energy and other resources into a fix up.

That’s the easy part. (Good credit helps). Location and timing had been killing us but finally falling into place. Knock on wood.
Not too far of a stretch though since it’s what I do for a living. Nobody is handing me my piece of the pie so I gotta take. We are excited. the girls have already been to the animal shelter looking twice this week. (One of the provisions of agreeing to live in ongoing construction)

Last edited:
Back