Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. Your GF is very talented.

How about a close up photo of just one of those cupcakes? Thanks.

Those are candies (chocolates, white and milk chocolate), not cupcakes.

Here is a close up shot.

23473182_900780566742175_8298314556795359454_n.jpg

Those are candies (chocolates, white and milk chocolate), not cupcakes.

Here is a close up shot.

Very nice. So when do we see your GF on Shark Tank? Looks like she could have (maybe she already does?) a lucrative business on her hands.

Very nice. So when do we see your GF on Shark Tank? Looks like she could have (maybe she already does?) a lucrative business on her hands.

She actually has two businesses. Her main business (a house cleaning business) Then she does this on the side as a hobby. She isn't very computer literate. So I'm trying to teach her so she spends less time managing her main business so she has more time to pursue her candies business.

It's far too tedious of work for me, but she really enjoys it. I'm an IT guy, I automate anything tedious! I would try to do that for her, but she says it would take the fun out of it. hah

She actually has two businesses. Her main business (a house cleaning business) Then she does this on the side as a hobby. She isn't very computer literate. So I'm trying to teach her so she spends less time managing her main business so she has more time to pursue her candies business.

It's far too tedious of work for me, but she really enjoys it. I'm an IT guy, I automate anything tedious! I would try to do that for her, but she says it would take the fun out of it. hah

I think I can understand why she might not want to turn a fun hobby into a business. Many moons ago I had a hobby/pastime of doing custom matting for family and friends but when it started to become a "business" I gave it up - the business took just about all the fun out of the hobby. On the plus side that hobby morphed into my broader woodworking hobby which I never tried to commercialize. I'm so glad it has remained a hobby all these decades later.

I think I can understand why she might not want to turn a fun hobby into a business. Many moons ago I had a hobby/pastime of doing custom matting for family and friends but when it started to become a "business" I gave it up - the business took just about all the fun out of the hobby. On the plus side that hobby morphed into my broader woodworking hobby which I never tried to commercialize. I'm so glad it has remained a hobby all these decades later.

I could use a new nice bookshelf for all my different hobby books. Since it's not a business, I'll just buy the wood. How about that? :D

Oh I'm sorry you're burdened with that awful view and those terrible warm temperatures when you could be here in Connecticut where is a super nice 35F and lots of morning rush hour traffic! :ft
It is a tough thing to have to do, but somebody has to do it. Best part is here with three other winemaking couples. They have to keep jumping to keep our glasses full at dinner.

This is my orange crop this year. I was not sure it was an orange tree until we found the one orange on it. The "tree" is only about 5 feet high.

Attachments

• 19642804_1756280521057226_7332712383528489451_n.jpg
    19642804_1756280521057226_7332712383528489451_n.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back