Hey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doughussey

Junior
Reaction score
I'm in and out of this forum all the time, learned lots and figured I'd say hello.

Been making beer wine on and off for years, even have a bottle of self made whiskey here somewhere. Mostly beer, but have come to enjoy making wine, plus it's always nice to have a few bottles around for when I try to be a fancy cook.

Currently figuring out the best way to tweak a cheap chardonnay kit.

Attached is a photo of last year's blueberry wine. It's light and delicate (could have maybe used more berries) but very delicious.

Attachments

• 20230730_213823.jpg
    20230730_213823.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I'm in and out of this forum all the time, learned lots and figured I'd say hello.

Been making beer wine on and off for years, even have a bottle of self made whiskey here somewhere. Mostly beer, but have come to enjoy making wine, plus it's always nice to have a few bottles around for when I try to be a fancy cook.

Currently figuring out the best way to tweak a cheap chardonnay kit.

Attached is a photo of last year's blueberry wine. It's light and delicate (could have maybe used more berries) but very delicious.
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard.

I recently made this Winery Series Chardonnay (Winery Series Kits |Label Peelers Beer and Wine Supply) and played around with it a little. I split the kit into 3 parts and flavored one with grapefruit zest, one with green apple and one with nectarines (I was going to use peach, but could not find any peaches). They all turned out to be very nice and early drinkers.

Latest posts

Back