chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped by and checked the furnace out. No big deal, just a little minor maintance and she is throwing heat out again. Buford is like a big ol cat. The blower comes on and he runs for the nearest vent to curl up around it and try and keep warm. Will stop in later and make sure it keeps going, but I'm sure it is ok. Arne.

The chat room has been a lonely place lately........ so I've been teaching Buford and Bridget how to play cards! They are getting really good at cribbage. Anyone for a tournament tonight! :)

Never tried craps............But I can learned, and he picked up on cribbage pretty quick!

The problem wasn't the furnace. It was the massive hairball in the filter. I think it's time our 4 legged friend gets a haircut.

I just stopped by the club house I thought our Christmas party was tonight but there was no one there but Buford so we sat down and drank two bottles of wine the Christmas lights were in a box on the table so we hung them not sure if it is right Buford was doing most of the work

You gotta watch him carefully jtstar, Buford likes to lick the sockets. Ever wonder why Buford's fur is curly? Contrary to belief, when 1 bulb goes out they all don't necessarily go out.

Bufords eyes do glow very nicely though.

Reminds me of my favorite Christmas song....

the 12 Pains of Christmas...

oh geezzzz Christmas cards..

one goes out... they all go out!

Debbie

I just found it on you tube... had to listen...LOL...

Debbie

Now why the hell are they blinking??

Bueford entertains the kids

Ok for all of you folks that had any doubts about Bueford along with me, about his caring and responsible ways check out this video. Bueford asked about throwing a holiday party for the kids at the local orphanage and I agreed to give it a try without the blessings of the board. This is why the chat room has been quiet for awhile, I didn't want to draw attention in case it turned out to be a disaster. Grapeman helped with the barnyard set up and Steve DJ'd the event. Check it out!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_EdJ-XkUA[/ame]

I bought Buford his favorite CD for Christmas.....Grandma Got Run Over BY A Raindeer

Back