chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursdays is always Ladies Night. Rob and I were decorating for several hours last night. I left at midnight. Lots of reds, oranges, yellows and browns. Place looks great.

Rob gave Buford an orange mohawk for the Hallowen Holiday. He actually looks great sporting that animal punk look.

Doors open at 6 (if you can find them).

Sounds like the place is shaping up again. I saw Buford over at the petting zoo. He was checking out the new crop of ladies. He had his eye on one beauty named Bridget.... here we go again!!

Debbie

Sounds like the place is shaping up again. I saw Buford over at the petting zoo. He was checking out the new crop of ladies. He had his eye on one beauty named Bridget.... here we go again!!

Debbie

Debbie, would that happen to be the famous "Bridget Barhoe"? She is hot for a goat according to Buford's taste.

Yes, that's her.... you've heard of her too! He's a clever goat, that Buford.

Debbie

OMG and at a petting zoo. Now he's into PDA!!!!

playing-goats-thumb6199233.jpg

Hey guys... I have an idea for ladies night tonight...

With Halloween just a few days away... come dressed as your favorite wine... we'll have a contest to guess what wine you are representing.

Ladies night too... as always, the men have to serve and clean up tonight.

Debbie

Hey guys... I have an idea for ladies night tonight...

With Halloween just a few days away... come dressed as your favorite wine... we'll have a contest to guess what wine you are representing.

Ladies night too... as always, the men have to serve and clean up tonight.

Debbie

Here you go Debbie

Venus.jpg

Well, if I'm going to dream... I might as well dream big...

Loved the Franc----enstein costume... you win for sure!!

Debbie

Sarah and I were just there. Buford was there as the invisible goat but couldn't find him. He's so clever.

Troy here is another posting that is called chat room where come to have some fun also

I know Troy been out in the woods a long time but if we are all there to keep an eye on him we might be better off then having him peaking through the windows

I know Troy been out in the woods a long time but if we are all there to keep an eye on him we might be better off then having him peaking through the windows

That's my point. It's Bueford I'm worried about. Just make sure he understands what a respectful, up and coming place this is. The pole is really just for support and really has nothing to do with any shows. Oh Yes, and Thursdays is really just for scrabble and chess and he probably wouldn't enjoy it.

devious man.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about Buford. He's been out with Bridget and she's Rockin her leg warmers.

Well I hate to be bear of bad news but I stopped by the chat room and with winter coming on I thought better turn up the heat and guess what...the furnace is broke. We need to find someone in a hurry to get this thing fixed, I thought maybe Arne was in the HVC buisness????

Latest posts

Back