chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closet, Sarah and I stayed in the front row for hours... hoping for the best. We left in a funk and got drunk downtown... we made front page news... we don't remember a thing...

Debbie

LOL! We didn't shut it down til 3 am... Central time. Deez sported an afro, Sarah rocked out a t-shirt, and Mik was going for the crazy serial killer look. LOL!

I do not recall seeing any clothes. I think there was a typo on the thread.

It was a flashin show not a fashion show.

Stopped by the chat room this morning. Wow was it musty smelling, all windows were closed but still clean. I cracked opened each window a bit to air it out. With the hurricane coming I didn't want to open them to far. Buford has been keeping the yard nice and trimmed. There were a lot of messages on the answering machine but I didn't have time so I just deleted them all. if it was anyone important they know how to get a hold of us. Also cleaned of the refridgerator...phewwww!

Dan, I came by shortly after you left. You can't leave the windows open too much. And how was it that you didn't see the young drunk lying in the corner behind the love seat. I went over and woke him up. I felt bad about that later because I realized it was ibglowin. He had worked hard yesterday, got to the room, zipped down a case of beer that was left in the frig., threw the empties on the floor and passed out shortly after. I sure thought that guy could hold his liquor! :d

Yep, that's me. I usually wear one of these...... :b

110139898v1_480x480_Front_Color-Green.jpg

Did you guys put some Skeeter Pee on ice for tomorrow night? I've heard several people say they are stopping by... just ahead of the hurricane. I'm coming by too... we don't get a lot of hurricanes here in Wisconsin...:d

Debbie

I logged onto the chat room, and found it to be empty :(

Curious if the owner/administrator of the site would be interested in upgrading to a new type of chat? Some other forums I frequent have axed their traditional chat rooms for a more public "shoutbox" type of chat.

I've found these to be awesome additions -- messages can be left for others to view later, everyone who sees them is given the impression of activity (even if they're old messages) instead of an empty room from time to time.

Here's a popular one -- phpBB mChat (shoutbox).

Really helps bring things to life -- and keeps people on your web site!

I chat right here in this chat room!! In the cooler weather it's pretty lively. We're all too busy in the summer!

Debbie

This is a tough time for some of us to stop in the chat room. Sometimes it's easier to pm someone if you want to chat with them.

Eddie and I have been holding down the fort! It's been quiet...........but means we've been able to get a lot of work done on the place! It'll be all spruced up for the hurricane party.

I logged onto the chat room, and found it to be empty :(

Curious if the owner/administrator of the site would be interested in upgrading to a new type of chat? Some other forums I frequent have axed their traditional chat rooms for a more public "shoutbox" type of chat.

I've found these to be awesome additions -- messages can be left for others to view later, everyone who sees them is given the impression of activity (even if they're old messages) instead of an empty room from time to time.

Here's a popular one -- phpBB mChat (shoutbox).

Really helps bring things to life -- and keeps people on your web site!

There was much discussion on this and the decision was Winemakingtalk would not be having a chatroom. The chat room that everyone is currently going to was set up by a member and anyone can go there but it was made clear Winemakingtalk would not be responsible for it.

Well not wanting to point fingers "Runningwolf" but someone left their vacuum pump out uncleaned and when I came in tonight Buford had his mouth on the one tube and I guess he must have stepped on the on/off switch because it was sucking so hard his ribs were sticking out.

Poor guy probably was just trying to get the last of the wine out of the tube. Heck even his eyes were sunk inward so far it made his 2 big eyebrows look like a unibrow.

He probably thought he was gonna be turned inside out.

I bet he was happy to see YOU!!! Did you clean up the cob webs? People have been too busy to spend much time there!

Debbie

I stopped in today to put out some of the Halloween decorations and there were candy wrappers everywhere! I think someone left out the candy I bought for the trick -or treaters.........Buford was looking fat and happy in the corner!

Latest posts

Back