chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob

Reaction score
I just got done installing a bar in the chat room and I painted all the walls and a new hardwood floor, enjoy

sounds cool don't worry I won't go up on the lease

just dropped in it looks nice but you forgot to cut off the lights

Sirs, I found a stink bug in the chat room. I flushed him. I also took a swiffer to the table and chairs and cleaned the windows as best I can. Looks like rain again....my fault.

Steve you're going to p*ss Julie off, you left the toilet seat up again. Who tracked the mud in on the carpet? My shoes were clean. I left some cold pizza in the refrigerator and some hogback skeeter pee if anyone wants to help themselves to it.

That's where the three one dollar bills came from. I thought they just fell out of someone's pocket.

If I added a pole, it has to be from the fire station.Either that or a fishin pole. Maybe we shouldn't go there. Arne.

Dan, let's go girl tipping tonight. Wait. Sorry that's cow tipping.

I 've been on chatroom awhile. Folks sometimes pop in and leave right away. Guess they don't want to talk to me. I'll stop by later.

I figured that was where you were. Went there and nobody home. Anyway, how big a corner we gonna have when Julie finds out we are havin dancers on the forum. Arne.

Sure glad you didn't sat carboy tipping. I say lets get a carboy of some finished wine and we'll get Ibglowin to supply some food grade tubing we can use as straws.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arne, the corner is no where near big enough. You guys are gonna get it. :w

I figured that was where you were. Went there and nobody home. Anyway, how big a corner we gonna have when Julie finds out we are havin dancers on the forum. Arne.

I think there will be more trouble had if we go out girl tipping, what's wrong with ethnic dancing, oh wait, that was erotic dancing....

hey now that chatroom is to chat not dance or tip over girls or cows....the pole could come in handy (you know for geting up off the floor)specially if we have a lot of wine tasting going on as I know some who bring their glasses from home and they're not little.

girl tipping.... I'll have to remember that.

I was going to try the chat room but I can't find it? :?

yep thats it went and looked nobody there no big deal might try later tonight just to shoot the bull

Back