chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a great rendition of the 12 pains of christmas...

And the goats.... I want one!! Do you think the cats will get along with them?

Dan is the master of the internet finds!

Debbie

Hey Hey Hey, I find good stuff too!

Plus, I am a master dumpster diver. Earned the title after making $1000 in one week from the dumpsters last summer!!!

Just sold a new biological microsope last week, ($400 new) for 200 skins on Craigslist in less than 2 hrs!

PS, my coworker and his wife raise goats. He just told me how they(the goats) totally shreadded a fox who dared come in the pasture looking for the pet goose.

Last edited:
Ok for all of you folks that had any doubts about Bueford along with me, about his caring and responsible ways check out this video. Bueford asked about throwing a holiday party for the kids at the local orphanage and I agreed to give it a try without the blessings of the board. This is why the chat room has been quiet for awhile, I didn't want to draw attention in case it turned out to be a disaster. Grapeman helped with the barnyard set up and Steve DJ'd the event. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_EdJ-XkUA

Great job Dan. You and the kids had a bouncing great time. I have the real avatar for your Santa, but probably lost the animation. ANy guesses who it is?

Went to the chatroom tonite, Buford met me at the door. Good thing I have a jug of skeeter pee to get him tamed down. he is sayin we need to show up so he has some entertainment and maybe we can find him a new goat friend. He says he doesn't much care how she looks as long as she has a neat white beard and is eeeeeeaaaaasy. Arne.

What happen? no one stops by any more...we had a great thing going with the chat room, you could stop in almost every night and someone would be there, now no one. the light bill still still shows up once a month, we still pay taxes, and the heating bill always shows up.......

I know what you mean. I guess we all got busy. More boys than girls. aren't there any single Females on this forum?

Hey I stopped into the chat room today and Bueford is no where to be found. Im not pointing fingers or anything but Doug from Brew and Wine Supply has really been pushing cheese making lately. Goat cheese maybe?:a1

Hey I stopped into the chat room today and Bueford is no where to be found. Im not pointing fingers or anything but Doug from Brew and Wine Supply has really been pushing cheese making lately. Goat cheese maybe?:a1
Uhhhhh Dan goat cheese is made from milk and Buford don't exactly give milk seeing he's billie not a nanny............. can we all say ewwwwwwwwwwwww on buford cheese

goat cheese

:HB I've been wanting to dabble in cheese making for a while now ,how difficult is it?and is it worth the effort,?where is the best place to buy?:HB

:HB I've been wanting to dabble in cheese making for a while now ,how difficult is it?and is it worth the effort,?where is the best place to buy?:HB

Don't buy any goats milk from Dan..............:s

Goats milk

:se Sirs, who's Dan, p.m. me if you need to talk off-line, I'm very interested in making some cheese this year, have you had any experiences with making, if so let me know what and what is the easiest to make to start with I do like all kinds of cheeses and so does my wife.:rn

Talk to me:d

Back