chat room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manley, you're being a little hard on Buford don't you think! After all he is a kid. Tell you what, I grab a pizza and a couple bottles of wine and stop over and help you out. I just feel kind of bad for Buford as he's been the butt of jokes lately. Maybe Steve will come by and spin some albums with us!

Quite possibly a bit harsh.. But a couple bottles of wine, and a fine time.. He'll be alright... Hopefully... Maybe get him something to :HB over

I just gotta remember to :wy him, on my way out tonight

I figured I better check in on the chatroom and see if Buford has been behaving or not. Well it is officially sprintime because Buford has been sowing wild oats all over the place. They are growing everywhere, but as soon as they get any growth to them, he brings in his date and they eat the heck out of them. There are wine bottles all over the place. One of you guys must have left that spare case in the corner open again. Buford also replaced all the girlie mags with ones full of his favorite pin-up goats!When I went in the room, there he was like this:HB.

All you new guys and gals over here, open the door gently and go in very cautiously, Buford isn't always properly pottie trained.:pee

Rich I've been cleaning bottles all night anyways so I'll stop in tomorrow and pick those up and bring them home. Buford has taken a real liking to my Skittle wine and was sharing it. Im not too concerned about him partying a little bit with the girls it's what I saw the computer turned on too. It was a lonely hearts site for "Goat friends with Benefits". Unless if Steve was in there it had to be Bueford. By the way for any of you new members from FVW, it's ladies night every Thursday in the chat room. Steve brings the entertainment and free food and wine is provided. We'll try to keep Buford penned up.

Rich I've been cleaning bottles all night anyways so I'll stop in tomorrow and pick those up and bring them home. Buford has taken a real liking to my Skittle wine and was sharing it. Im not too concerned about him partying a little bit with the girls it's what I saw the computer turned on too. It was a lonely hearts site for "Goat friends with Benefits". Unless if Steve was in there it had to be Bueford. By the way for any of you new members from FVW, it's ladies night every Thursday in the chat room. Steve brings the entertainment and free food and wine is provided. We'll try to keep Buford penned up.

Aw Dan, you know how depressed Buford gets in that pen. :-( Although I guess if we are ever going to be able to keep the place clean.

Holy Cow, I mean Goat. Sarah thanks for giving Buford a ride in the Edcape. I presume he called shotgun 'cause he ain't nobody's bi(€h. He is all wound up tonight. He keeps repeating "Show me the Carfax"

Holy Cow, I mean Goat. Sarah thanks for giving Buford a ride in the Edcape. I presume he called shotgun 'cause he ain't nobody's bi(€h. He is all wound up tonight. He keeps repeating "Show me the Carfax"

He actually came with me when I went to go buy it......he strikes a tough deal, a great haggler though! Poor Jerry the salesman never stood a chance!

Yea when he puts his "hoof" down he means business.
...and I thought it was everytime the salesmen named a price Buford came back with a butt

billy_goat_head_butt_lg_wht.gif

I'm hanging out in the chat room tonight............I think Buford has turned feral! Doing a lot of cleaning up. I'm opening a few bottles of wine.......it's going to be a long night!

Yinz chat room is all busted up tonight.
D is the loud banging all good.

Last edited:
Back