This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations.....and Dan....you are definitely the more handsome of the two, just for the record

EH, what the heck..here are some pics of me : )

mikspikes.jpg

33125983_l.jpg

Me with Nicko McBrain, the drummer for Iron Maiden:

mikenicko.jpg

MVC-348F.jpg

Good pics Mikael. Just don't hit me with that wrist band thingy!! LOL :b

:u
:pic

Finally... Here I am at Dogfish Head Brewery in Milton Delaware. The Home Brew Club I belong rented a bus and we filled it with 55 thirsty home brewers.

Me @ Dogfish.jpg

Great photo Tom. Mikael, all I have to say is Eddieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:r:r:r:r:r:r:r Sorry guys, only a Maiden fan would know what Im talkin about! Seen them 4 times now! Id say nice to put a face to a name but.......................LOL!

MVC-348F.jpg

hahahaah! cousin it! lol, yeah i guess i do kinda look like him...lol that was me wearing my undertaker hat haha and yes wade..UP THE IRONS!!!!!! by far the best concerts EVER were iron maiden, i seen them 2 or 3 times, i forgot! :r:r:r:r:r CHEERS!!!

-Mikael

Nice to see a "Tom" pic... yep... good lookin' guy... all wine makers are!!

especially after a few glasses.

Debbie

I KNEW that was coming... keep waiting... don't want to spoil the fantasy too soon!!

I have to get an updated pic taken... no one around to do it... hubby can't take a straight pic!! LOL

Debbie

Nice to see a "Tom" pic... yep... good lookin' guy... all wine makers are!!

especially after a few glasses.

Debbie

LOL @ Picture.

I'm usually the picture taker not the subject.

Nice picture Sarah. Awfully long (and wet) trip on your Harley. LOL

Latest posts

Back