This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the only Italian you will ever need to know...

hey si ottiene nel bagagliaio

look it up

the 'h' is silent...the translation is 'i got my vino at fulchino's'...sounds better in enhglish i think

been busy...pruning is 2/3 done, the greenhouse activity of soil prep and planting started this week...more customers to the winery...

today i was using the steamer thing on my shirt because on weekends i tend to be in front of more people and i got to wondering ...the steamer takes the wrinkles out of our clothes....would it be so simple that we could steam our faces and hands as we get older too :) to take care of those wrinkles...if any one tries it...let me know how it works out ;)

the 'h' is silent...the translation is 'i got my vino at fulchino's'...sounds better in enhglish i think

been busy...pruning is 2/3 done, the greenhouse activity of soil prep and planting started this week...more customers to the winery...

today i was using the steamer thing on my shirt because on weekends i tend to be in front of more people and i got to wondering ...the steamer takes the wrinkles out of our clothes....would it be so simple that we could steam our faces and hands as we get older too :) to take care of those wrinkles...if any one tries it...let me know how it works out ;)

Hi Al, Heres a little quote about wrinkles: “Age should not have its face lifted, but it should rather teach the world to admire wrinkles as the etchings of experience and the firm line of character.”

jtstar

this is me and the misses with our 1970 Dodge Charger
OK this is me and the misses just a couple years back
This is my charger just this last summer taking it to my friends garage so we can work on it

67619_168974453113781_100000036828338_570679_137692_n.jpg

trudy, jack and grandkids jacob and aspen.jpg

The_Old_Charger_017.jpg

Last edited:
Your pretty close 1976 but I still have the misses and the Charger

Sirs I was going to agree with you with the hair styles before I saw jt answer. Nice picture, thanks for posting. Now lets see an update to compare!

You still have the Charger???? Motor and has it been restored? If so we want pics!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back