This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I in the process of restoring it at this time it has a 318 in it

The kids in the picture are my grandkids and the one with the red coat to the left is my son in law my daughter took the picture

Oh man, I can here the song playing now!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRX4mlFi06A[/ame]

WOW, JT, I had a '69 Dodge Charger, I loved that car and you just can not get one to restore, they are just not around anymore.

Nice to meet you JT.

This was my wife's car when I met her it was her first car mine was a 1976 ford torino

One of my friends has a 69 Charger all done up with the 440, its an R/T My first car was a Mercury Capri. It was my brothers car and he did up the motor nice. V6 with high rise intake and a big 2 bbl carb. I bought it off him and had my best friend at the time do all the body work and paint it Mac Truck red as he painted heavy duty trucks and equipment and had plenty of that paint left over. It looks almost identical to the pic below but I didnt have the racing stripes. If had money I would try and locate one of these and fix it up as it just had a lot of style and a lot of power and would burn 3 gears and still chirp 4th. I wrecked it in 3 weeks! :( I wasnt playing around) I was driving home from work right at dusk and some idiot in a black jeep with no lights on magically appeared as I was crossing lanes on a state rte. Totalled my car and he had a flat tire and a dent which he popped out!

MMercury Capri.jpg

You've got to watch out for people (???) who drive jeeps.

Hey! Is that a shot? :p

Sounds like you should have gone out and bought a jeep if that is all the damaga that was done, :)

I did, 2 of them! Remember, the Renegade and the Cherokee Sport. Too bad when I got into an accident with my Jeep it almost got totaled! I had to have the guy use a few non original pces. to keep it under a specified amount by the insurance company, luckily those parts were not seen as they were under skin fenders.

Nice to meet you and nice fish. Do you catch a lot like those? I have a friend that has a boat up in Wilson, NY.

6435589.jpg

Mine & Kat's engagement photo.

Latest posts

Back