This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup! Just not at the same time. :)

One of the things we love to do is ride to find new wineries. We usually sample a few, (within legal limits of course) ;) and bring home a few bottles. It's a reason to ride plus we get to try new wines.

I've been to a few........but keep spending my money on wine making paraphernalia, so haven't been able to buy the saddle bags to bring it home in! :) I ride with a few friends and my brother in law. My husband doesn't ride (he tried it, didn't like it), so I sneak in a ride with other people when I can. I actually towed my bike out to Ohio (Cleveland area) last fall to visit my brother (he has a bike) and had a blast! It is so much flatter out there than it is here. I have a sportster, so riding it all that way wouldn't have been too much fun. It's my toy! :r

One of the things we love to do is ride to find new wineries. We usually sample a few, (within legal limits of course) ;) and bring home a few bottles. It's a reason to ride plus we get to try new wines.

I've been to a few........but keep spending my money on wine making paraphernalia, so haven't been able to buy the saddle bags to bring it home in! :) I ride with a few friends and my brother in law. My husband doesn't ride (he tried it, didn't like it), so I sneak in a ride with other people when I can. I actually towed my bike out to Ohio (Cleveland area) last fall to visit my brother (he has a bike) and had a blast! It is so much flatter out there than it is here. I have a sportster, so riding it all that way wouldn't have been too much fun. It's my toy! :r

With this rig we've been known to bring back cases! ;)

Bike & Trailer.jpg

Nice to meet you sort of in person Sarah!

Thanks! I thought I had posted this pic last week, but then when I looked it wasn't there, so I tried again.

RedTrk: That's an awesome trailer! I would bring back more than just cases with that! How is turning with it?

RedTrk: That's an awesome trailer! I would bring back more than just cases with that! How is turning with it?

It turns and pulls real well. You forget it's back there unless you go over a railroad track and it bounces.
It's Aluminum diamond plate. I made it in my metal shop.

I know! I'm impressed! If I rode far enough on my bike to make it useful, I would ask how much you charge! Nevermind saddlebags!

Nice setup, Rick. Somehow I just knew you fabricated the trailer in your shop. Are you bringing it to Dan's this weekend?

If I had a nice bike and trailer setup like that I would be going across the country! Thats for sure!:h

I have such a problem with these trailers and crazy setups. You could get a convertible Volkswagen bug and have the same darn experience! I wont even put saddlebags in mine. If it doesn't fit in a backpack or tied down to the pillion, it ain't coming along.

But hey if it makes you happy then enjoy. Meanwhile I need a cup of coffee, I'm cranky!

Last edited:
This is me and my LW.

profilepic19684_1.gif

Latest posts

Back