REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say that 52 pages of high praise is outstanding and almost unheard of these days! Great job Steve!!!! :b

Thanks Wade
We try our best to make an exceptional product and we take our customer support to the highest level. I know as a winemaker we transfer and bottle at all hours throughout the day - so I know how frustrating something can be if you run into a snag or misplaced the directions or whatever it is.

As far as this thread, my hat goes off to all those who own the All In One - who took their time to sit down and write a review in order to help other winemakers!!

Thank-you once again !!

Steve has done a great job with this product and his customer service is out of this world. There are a bunch more of us fans out here, but after 53 pages what else is there left to say on a product/person that does such a good job.

I have only been in this hobby about 2 months. Besides my initial equipment kit and my first kit wine --- the All In One is the best product I have bought or seen available. I have used it to rack and to filter my first 2 kits -- can't wait until I get to use it to bottle.

Thanks Steve - you are doing a great job and keep up the good work. You are a blessing and an asset to the hobby.

-Brian

This thing is a hoss. I filtered 6.5 galoons of apple, 18.5 gallons of Muscadine (twice), and 6 gallons of concord red grape. So that 49.5 gallons non stop (almost, had to change a filter sine I didnt want apple in my Muscadine).

Steve makes one sturdy piece of equipment.

Thanks Wade
We try our best to make an exceptional product and we take our customer support to the highest level. I know as a winemaker we transfer and bottle at all hours throughout the day - so I know how frustrating something can be if you run into a snag or misplaced the directions or whatever it is.

As far as this thread, my hat goes off to all those who own the All In One - who took their time to sit down and write a review in order to help other winemakers!!

Thank-you once again !!

Hi Steve

Do you ship to Canada?

thanks

He told me once that he does. Might cost a little extra due to country to country but if you do any amount of wibe its well worth it.

Yes - I ship to Canada !
Actually weekly !

I do use USPS to try and keep your duty tax to a minimum as it will be priced under 200 dollars, please pay for the pump first and I will put in a PayPal money request for the difference in shipping

Better than a Leg Lamp on Christmas

My Allinone arrived safe and sound today.

Where do I start....

Packaging was very nice with super fast delivery (it is the holidays folks). Got here in like three days tops.

Delivered On:
Friday, 12/06/2013 at 11:42 A.M.

Left At:
Porch

I quite literally just racked 5 gallons of Cyser, cleaned up all of my equipment then sat down to write this reply and it's 02:43pm - that is how outstanding and simple this system is !!!! :r This time also includes sanitizing all my equipment, prepping my five Gallon carboy with the ingredients I wanted to rack onto prior to transfer and unboxing and reading the instructions

Perfect and simple to follow instructions with illustrations. I had no problems hooking everything up and let me tell ya folks, I am about as inexperienced a wine/mead maker you can get.

This pump is easily the best purchase I've made equipment wise for my mead making set up. Hands down, no dispute, no arguing and no debate.

It's hard enough waiting for my mead to age prior to partaking, now I can't wait to bottle and rack as well.

If you don't own one of these and can scrape up the money to pick one up, you will not be disappointed.

Put my name in the hat for the Allinone #1 ROOKIE fan :try

ALLINONEPUMP > RED RYDER BB GUN :b

Bottled 85 bottles this weekend with the Allinone and bottling attachment, absolutely love it. Not quite sold yet on the whole house filter set up. To be honest I am not sure filtering really accomplishes anything if I am not entering a contest. I believe patience and racking are probably adequate.

Not quite sold yet on the whole house filter set up. To be honest I am not sure filtering really accomplishes anything if I am not entering a contest. I believe patience and racking are probably adequate.

Let me expand a little on my comment here about the filter setup. There is nothing wrong with the setup, I just haven't seen a lot of benefit yet FOR ME. I typically age my wine at least 12 months in carboys and rack carefully during that time so there is little left to filter out at that point.

My wife gave me the among the best Christmas presents a winemaker can get. An All-in-One wine pump. Let me throw on some extra accolades as to how well this works. Everything, well except for two racking canes and an empty bottle are in one box. Pretty much any winemaker has those laying around already.

There is a very nice set of pictures (and probably words, but I just looked at the pictures) of how to connect it all together to do what you need to do, bottle, rack, filter. I have so far only done the racking with it, but I can't wait to try bottling, it looks like it will be wonderful. My wife and I racked 15 gallons of wine from a primary bucket into carboys (the primary was on the floor and the carboys up on a table) and 24 gallons of other wine in something like 45 minutes. That included cleaning hoses between each different type.

Steve is among the best of folks at customer service. I have talked with him on the phone and also emailed a few times. He is always willing to go above and beyond to make sure the customer knows what they need to do what they are trying to do. My wife even commented that using this was so easy, she could move wine around without me, if she wanted to.

I started looking at pump setups recently after a little heavier than normal beer-making activity last summer. I had not yet injured my back lifting these 5 and 7 gallon containers, but I didn't want to "wish I had done it earlier" and decided to do something before I hurt myself. I looked at roll-around hydraulic lift carts to continue to do gravity siphoning, do it yourself vacuum pump systems, and the AIO. I decided on the latter largely due to such positive comments as found on this forum.

I received my AIO in early November. I immediately used it to bottle 10 gallons of our local Pinot Noir. Practiced with water first, still took a bit to get the hang of it, but, since my normal bottling partner (i.e. my wife) was sick that night, I was able to bottle and cork fairly easily. So far so good with the new pump.

Today was my second try: racking two 12-gallon batches (local Pinot Noir again and E Washington Syrah). Again, it took a bit to get the hang of it. At one point the carboy I was drawing from emptied and I got lots of bubbling and aeration in the destination carboy. I'm a fairly novice winemaker, but I don't think that much aeration is good for the wine. In any case, I developed the knack of hitting the vacuum release in time so the rest of the process went pretty smoothly.

All in all I am very happy with the pump and, of course, Steve's service. And I won't be waking up as sore tomorrow is I otherwise would. I read someone else's comment a couple pages back about using the pump during pressing to transfer from the catch pan to the carboy. I will definitely have to try that next fall!!

WM36,
The AIOWP uses vacuum, so most of the air you got in immediately got sucked out. so it may not be as bad as it seems. While bottling, you can move the vacuum hose out further to the end of the 90* fitting so that the red line is exposed on the bottling attachment (Green stopper used to bottle). This will expose a small hole in the 90* plastic fitting allowing a slower bottling fill. This will help until you get used to using the vacuum release. If your tubing covers the red line/hole, the fill will be a little faster and may be a little harder to control at first. (See post #529 on page 53 of this topic to get the link to the new user manual if you don't already have it)

The AIOWP is the best piece of equipment I purchased for making wine. It makes so much of the process (racking, degassing, transferring, filtering, and bottling) safer, easier, faster, and more enjoyable.

Latest posts

Back