REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all in one pump

well I've had one since the beginning of time and never used it, talk with Steve for two hours and decided to try it, talk about teaching old dogs new trick...easy to use ,user friendly and fast ,okay so I'm a little late:hugnice piece of equipment to have in your tool box. I'll get better with the pics as I get use to the feel and positions of the gear. ONCE again nice product.

IMG_20150211_141514161_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_141609429_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_141754708_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_144048048.jpg

IMG_20150211_144054013_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_144106943.jpg

IMG_20150211_144111993_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_144128891_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone use the AllInOnePump with 54 liter (15 gallon) demijohns?

I have heard it warned that you should not tranfer into the 54 L demijohn, but that you can rack out of them. I have no direct experience, but I have read that the walls are too thin to withstand the pressure differential.

all in one pump

first time using will refine the process as I go along ,and sour grapes is correct .

Attached is a picture of the type of 54L Demijohn to be cautious with.
The large carboys in the pictures above are tough and as thick walled as the smaller 5 & 6 Gal carboys.

54L demijohn-carboy.jpg

I've been looking for something to make my racking / filtering / bottlling easier and less messy for a while and this product sounds perfect!

Just wondering whether anyone has experience of the vinbrite gravity filter (which I currently use) and how the recommended filter (which if I understand correctly is actually a water filter) compares?

If the filter pad gets blocked can it cause any problems?

I read that the filter pads are good for 15 gallons? If I do a 5 gallon batch can I fill the filter with starsan then continue to use it a few weeks later?

Also, as I'm in the UK and the manufacturer doesn't ship here directly I'll have to use an intermediate shipper such as BundleBox who give me a US address to have the item shipped to then they repackage it and send to the UK. Postage can obviously be a bit pricey so just wondering if anyone knows how heavy the "Complete: Standard plus degassing and filtering" is and roughly how big a box it will need?

Sorry for all the questions :)

That's what I was hoping, the kitchen always looks like one of Dexter's kill rooms when I rack/filter/bottle my reds, this looks perfect!

Whole house filter setup works very nicely, and is really inexpensive. Filters are cheap. And even though he gets nothing out of it, Steve is always available to help if you have any issues (I had a little confusion getting mine set up, but Steve called me and walked me through it, no probs since). Really great option for filtering, imo.

Last edited:
all in one pump

the vinbrite is slow and slower...the all-in-one pump can do it all clean and with speed once you get the process down you can move through all the processes cleanly and with out a lot of unnecessary clean up.

IMG_20150211_141514161_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_141609429_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_141754708_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_144048048.jpg

IMG_20150211_144054013_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_144106943.jpg

IMG_20150211_144128891_HDR.jpg

the vinbrite is slow and slower...the all-in-one pump can do it all clean and with speed once you get the process down you can move through all the processes cleanly and with out a lot of unnecessary clean up.

Yup, I've been using a Vinbrite since I started making wine and although the wine always ends up looking crystal clear I always end up with wine everywhere.

So, the all house filters - I believe that 1 micron is recommended for whites and 5 micron is recommended for reds, so is it worth buying a couple of them and swapping over as needed?

Also, any idea of the total volumeric weight of the Wine Pump + accessories for bottling, racking and filtering, plus all house filter + decent number of filter pads?

The complete pump weighs 9 pounds with everything included here -
http://allinonewinepump.com/product/complete-standard-plus-degassing-and-filtering/

The filter housing and wrench is approx 3 pounds
the filters are around 6 oz a piece

I hope this helps ?

It does thanks, can you tell me the typical dimensions of the box? (Not including filter housing etc as it turns out Filter Fast deliver directly to the UK).

Reason being that I will need to use an intermediary such as Borderlinx or BundleBox who give me a USA address you can ship to and then they will forward it to me by air.

At 9lbs the shipping cost is already $153.11 (inc duty etc) but if the box is large (a lot of sellers in the US use huge boxes with lots of padding as ground shipping in the US is cheap), it can quadruple the cost of sending it via air, the intermediary can repack it but again they charge for that.

I'm just trying to estimate what my total cost will be. (Filter pads cost about $30 each over here so I'll need to stock up with plenty of these too!)

It does thanks, can you tell me the typical dimensions of the box? (Not including filter housing etc as it turns out Filter Fast deliver directly to the UK).

Reason being that I will need to use an intermediary such as Borderlinx or BundleBox who give me a USA address you can ship to and then they will forward it to me by air.

At 9lbs the shipping cost is already $153.11 (inc duty etc) but if the box is large (a lot of sellers in the US use huge boxes with lots of padding as ground shipping in the US is cheap), it can quadruple the cost of sending it via air, the intermediary can repack it but again they charge for that.

I'm just trying to estimate what my total cost will be. (Filter pads cost about $30 each over here so I'll need to stock up with plenty of these too!)

The box dimension is 15*15*7

I can check on Tuesday the price from USPS - I know it will be cheaper than what you have been quoted -

Please email me as we can have a conservation there instead

[email protected]

Yes I was able to get that price down to 75.00 dollars - which is 1/2 of what you were quoted. I dont know about any tariffs fees ?

Yes I was able to get that price down to 75.00 dollars - which is 1/2 of what you were quoted. I dont know about any tariffs fees ?

That's great thanks!

Yes there is VAT (20%) and Import Duty (% varies) unfortunately.

The only concern I have is that although Ebay have step-down transformers to take the UK mains 240v down to the US 110v, they don't convert the frequency from the UK 50hz to the US 60hz so it could run about 16% slower.

Just wondering if that would cause any issues (other than the obvious of taking slightly longer!)

Of course if it uses a DC adapter or has some kind of timing circuit that doesn't rely on the mains frequency then it shouldn't 't be an issue.

That's great thanks!

The only concern I have is that although Ebay have step-down transformers to take the UK mains 240v down to the US 110v, they don't convert the frequency from the UK 50hz to the US 60hz so it could run about 16% slower.

The pumps I use are not your standard 12 DC volt that would plug into a auxiliary outlet.
The pumps we use are 110-120 DC volts - the reason we had these made up this way was they run quieter and are more powerful to be able to run the vacuum pump portion.
so to answer your question - you should have no problem about the frequency as others have already done this before.

Latest posts

Back