Post pictures of your wine workbench

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not handy like Jeff but this little plastic rack, a giant zip loc bag and sanitizer keeps things safe and ready to go.

0314011904.jpg

I'm jealous if you guys with dedicated areas!
Mine is in the laundry room, going around the treadmill. It's near the furnace so it's a steady 70º in there. I have a deep sink and a 4' long bench area that has my carboys on top and my UPS, server and network storage underneath. The wall right behind that is the phone & network wiring, switches, wireless, cable stuff and the circuit breaker. I keep hoping nothing breaks!

Better than nothing right? At least the temp is steady, kids don't play in there and my wife doesn't complain.

2Pups, great Idea! I thnk I may have to steal that Idea as my drawers are just to full!

Dan you could use a corkidore for them or else hang up two coat hooks. I like two better as there is less chance of kinking the hose as I don't think Kat would appreciate a kinky hose.

Lol the two coat hook idea sounds good.

Mike nice wine room, Lots of space. Is this also going to be a tasting/entertaining area? Next step will be wine racks.

We plan on putting in a bar, about where I was standing while taking the pics. And yes to the racks, I need some for the "cellar" and also outside it. We just finished the area today, and the space will get filled soon, there's a press and vacuum pump on the way. We have empty bottles to move there also.

I put more pics in an album http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=258. I hope anyone interested can see it, not too sure I know how albums work,lol.

Last edited:
I think I have the same exact electronic dart board in my wine making area. My are is much smaller though. I happy with it though between that and the wine cellar. I wasnt expecting the wife to let me have tat muh room!

Mike and Wade, how do you guys like that dart board? Can you give me the intomation on it. I was looking for one to get my wife for Mothers day / Birthday.

Nice work area. You'll have that filled in no time at all. Better start planning for expansion project soon. LOL :)

Wee , I just got my pump from wade home today and am trying to figure best set-up for it . The set-up location is still in the works , me brain is havin a melt down , guess I should stop thinkin to much . Anyways , below is a pic of it so far .

VacuumPump002.jpg

2Pups, looking good. Dan I got my dart board probably 14 years ago and I believe its a Franklin and has like 35 different games on it.

Latest posts

Back