Post pictures of your wine workbench

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed the wife the kitchen pictures above. She is very glad I have room to work in the basement. Great pics, guys. Thanks for sharing!

Here is mine. I have also upgraded mine. It has 2x4 legs and attached to the wall with a 2x4 ledger and it is topped with 3/4 inch plywood. I have since put kemlite on the top of the bench which makes it very easy to keep clean. I have also added a shelf to the wall behind it for my chemicals and smalls.

Well I have upgraded from my first post check it out and see that it has grown into an obsession.. haha not only do I still have my original counter I now have another many more shelves and a laundry sink and there are more shelfs next to the sink.. Tell me this has not gotten out of hand.. LOL but I love it..:r

DSC00897.jpg

My little work space. Counter top like no other Synthetic bowling lanes :)

counter.jpg

a.jpg

Jim the room looks great. A couple things; I have the same closet shelf holder brackets you're using for your shelving. I put a dowel where the closet rod is suppose to be and hang paper towels on it. Second, is your wine rack that hangs out in the bottom picture. It scars the heck out of me looking at it. It really looks like it should have a floor to shelf leg support on it as you'll be puuting a lot of weight in there. You might have support I can't see, but I,m only going bu the picture. Again, it looks great!

Dan,
You cant see it but that shelf goes into the wall. Sandwich between the studding. Wanted it to be free standing. Will not sag due to its bowling alley lane.

Jim, your work/storage area looks great. Very clean and well lit. Nice job! :br

Jim very nice setup I agree very well put together and well lit. I aspire to be that neat but working my schedule and now doing some teaching wine making classes on the side and generally having 3-6 batches going at a time I just don't have time.. But boy I am having fun with it.. Great hobby!

Brian I'm just getting started in this hobby and loving it. Wish I had started soon.. Just wish my garage was as clean :)
Dan took me awhile to think of it, so I just built 2 1/2 walls. The Bowling Lanes are from a buddy that flooded back in 2006 and these are the new lanes that they had issues with. I have these as my work bench in the garage as well. Its my way of keeping my best friend around as he past away a few years ago.

Last edited:
I wish I had the space to spread out a little

pepperseedlings158-1.jpg

Pinot Grigio! The Fridge Top work Bench.. I'll be starting my wine making Reno next week..

image-3612685928.jpg

I'm going to try and convince the wife to let me have the big spare room, if not my shed will be revamped or more will be going in the study.

So jealous of all the basement set ups, some of you folks have truly amazing spaces. Maybe I'll be there in a few years!

Latest posts

Back