Post pictures of your wine workbench

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$.99 on FVW. Even cheaper with the Growers discount! So your trying the Apricot Tom?

Holy Cow Dan!

I would say your operation has expanded a bit this past year! :br

Got some new shelving units. Reorganized my little area. Full carboys all fit on the bottom shelf. I think I can put 3 full carboys on each top shelf. Everything is pretty much off the stone floor.

Crash . . . I can't help thinking that on the bright side you haven't spent time removing the labels.

Hydrometer and thermometer holder for table area

Had some scrap pieces of wood sittn around the shop so I whipped this up . I usually do better wood working , but got lazy with this . Anywho below is a pic of it .

Jeff

033-1.jpg

That is a nice idea. Better like that then laying around waiting to brake with something put on top of them by mistake.

I need to do something to hang all the tubing I have for my siphons...

Put finnished top on table

Well got the finnished top on work table . Found some new floor tile at work and used that , below pic of it .

Jeff

040.jpg

Well got the finnished top on work table . Found some new floor tile at work and used that , below pic of it .

Jeff

Hey Jeff that works and I even thought about that when you mentioned formica but I thought maybe you already had your heart set on something.

Latest posts

Back