Post pictures of your wine workbench

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeLoveCab

Reaction score
Do you have a wine work bench? Post some pictures. Also if you made it yourself please post what you used to make it IE: 2x6 top 4x4 legs ect...

Here is mine. I have made some upgrades since this picture was taken. I also need to run the plumbing to the sink. I turned a spare room into the winery so the carpet is still on the floor. I just lay towels down before doing any work. The bench a sink are stainless.

DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

Nice, what did you use to make it? I see 2x4 legs... what supports the center? more 2x4 braces? What did you use for the top? Plywood topped with SS?

The SS top and sink are a one peice with built in SS backsplash mounted on 2 X 4 framing anchor to the wall at 16" OC. Since this pic was taken I have added an extra leg to the middle front as an insurance policy. I have had as much as 35 gallons setting on the top at one time and that's alot of weight.

Here is mine. I have also upgraded mine. It has 2x4 legs and attached to the wall with a 2x4 ledger and it is topped with 3/4 inch plywood. I have since put kemlite on the top of the bench which makes it very easy to keep clean. I have also added a shelf to the wall behind it for my chemicals and smalls.

DSC00840.jpg

This is my wine room. :)

bottles.jpg

wineroom2.jpg

wineroom3.jpg

NICE Daisy!! Looks like a second kitchen!! I wish I had one of those.. :tz

This is a picture of the wine table I made. I use this along with three other tables and still have wine on the floor.

DSCN2363.jpg

This is my lab table. Currently in progress of learning all.

DSCN2365.jpg

This is a picture of the wine table I made. I use this along with three other tables and still have wine on the floor.

DSCN2363.jpg

This is my lab table. Currently in progress of learning all.

DSCN2365.jpg

And around the corner to the left is the secret room with all the goodies! :i

Dan you have two options I see. One you get a job..................................

Two - you come up and help me, because it is obvious you have too much time on your hands................................

Julie have you figure out the locks on the doors yet

Don't worry JT, I have his wife, on my side. All I need to do is give some of my husband's home brew and we are in.

Julie have you figure out the locks on the doors yet

Julie along with the rest of the NW PA gang have an open invitation anytime to come and get what they want.
Dan you have two options I see. One you get a job..................................Rich you don't know how bad I would like to find one. Your right I could never of done this when I was working 60-70 hours a week.
Two - you come up and help me, because it is obvious you have too much time on your hands................................If you were closer I would do it in a heart beat. Have you started trimming grapes yet. They started along the lake shore in PA/NY in the beginning of Dec. When I asked if they were starting early they said no. Once the temp hits a certain mark they go at it or they would never get completed before the early Spring target date.[/QUOTE]

Totally out of control! :)

Yes I am. I have a White merlot kit sitting on the floor to be made, and still need to pick up another 7 gallons of Gewürztraminer. Tomorrow bottling 14 gallons of Vignoles and 14 gallons of Niagara.Cayuga blends. I also have 7 gallons of Vidal and 6 gallons of Catawba in the freezer I'll be pulling out/racking and bottle later this week after they reach room temperature. Wade you and Tom along with Rich and Al have been a real influence. I say a good one my wife says I'm out of control.

Last edited:
Work bench??

What's that?

I use the floor in 3 different rooms.

Hey Dan... Just noticed we have the same stools in our wine rooms! LMAO!

Back