Post pictures of your wine workbench

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bottling parties. I need to have another. I've got a few cases of bottles to clean and about 40 gallons ready to bottle.
Hope you have a floor corker and a good bottle filler.
Is this wine from kits of Juice?

Hope you have a floor corker and a good bottle filler.
Is this wine from kits of Juice?

It's a mixture of both kits and juice and random fruits, honey and peppers. I'm getting a floor corker after I pay for the honeymoon. We're thinking New Hampshire for the fall foliage. We may even stop by and see Al.
As of now I have two of the Portuguese double lever hand corkers and some basic bottling wands.

The start of my work area

This is a work bench I threw together at work today , still need to finnish it . Going to put some shelves on wall above back of table for small things , and a shelf under bench with a cabnet . Below is my start . Hope the pics are sized right if not sorry .

Jeff

019-2.jpg

017-3.jpg

018-1.jpg

Jeff, looks good. How are you going to finish the top or are you leaving it like that?

I am going to finnish it with , ugh havn a brain cramp ,can`t think of the name of the stuff , the stuff they use for counter tops .

Got some new shelving units. Reorganized my little area.
Went from THIS
photo.jpg

To THIS
marchworkarea.jpg

Full carboys all fit on the bottom shelf. I think I can put 3 full carboys on each top shelf. Everything is pretty much off the stone floor.

YHere are our Storage Solutions for finshed wine.
Two of these
winerack2.jpg

And th treasure chest...
003.jpg

2Pups, I see an AC unit under that, ids it for controlled temps for fermenting? Hehehe

Got some new shelving units. Reorganized my little area.
Went from THIS
photo.jpg

To THIS
marchworkarea.jpg

Full carboys all fit on the bottom shelf. I think I can put 3 full carboys on each top shelf. Everything is pretty much off the stone floor.

O M G !
Organized??
(looks good):try

Thanks Tom. I'm going to pick up another shelving unit next pay day to get the rest of it tidy. It was overtaking out 600 sq. ft. apartment.
Then after that I'm going to get those carboys full. Every carboy on the bottom rack is full though. :)

WOW! thats a small place. When you move you need to consider one room just for wine

We already plan on converting a room or most of the basement into a Wine & Beer making room, cellar and tasting room. After the wedding this October, me and Kat will be saving up for our first home.

My work bench is ON my floor... LOL.

Here are some (not all) of whats aging.

IMG_0353.jpg

.99¢?
WHERE?
1.50 -2.00 each around here!
I think I have 9 MORE carboys not pictured. I also have 10 galons of Wheat Beer (soon to be Raspberry and Apricot) and 10 gallons of Pilsner Urquell clearing

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back