Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably going to Hell for posting this ……… :)

1507573_613531052057789_442599227_n.jpg

how do I delete this post? lol I forgot how to delete stuff? :?

Carolyn

Last edited:

Mike Bettes of The Weather Channel with Charger Blue, The University of Alabama in Huntsville's mascot. I spent all day yesterday with a Weather Channel crew as they covered weather research stories on campus for broadcast this spring and summer. We had an absolute blast!

Grrrrrr that march thaw really messed with me.

The whole ground floor of one of our barns has flooded and froze.

e4eqezaq.jpg

Thankfully we pumped all the barrels dry last summer. No environment damage here.

4e7a6ada.jpg

I somehow think the transfer pump didn't fair as well.

8ata6e7e.jpg

wow that's horrible plow boy... nasty spring thaws... this happens to my chicken coop every spring because there is a hill behind it... still trying to figure out how to stop it from happening so we don't have to put pallets on the floor to keep the chickens from drowning!

Nothing other than the pump could be damaged. I'm going to try and pump it out tomorrow afternoon so fingers crossed.

Oh poop. Plow boy, I hope it goes ok for you.
We once had the sewer back up in our old house - 6" worth of raw sewage floating around. It was beastly.

I would have never guessed that I would be laying irrigation pipe in March. Seems to be working. With any luck I can pump out the barn without moving the setup away from the loading dock.

The barn is just to the right

ymy4ydy3.jpg

3ybyra3y.jpg

Latest posts

Back