Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the baby photo shoot today. Went well I would say.

5u9a7evy.jpg

Canada tends to export it's showbiz problems to the states. The beaver, celine dion and nickelback to name a few. They are all American now. Lol suckers

Yup, but in the sixties, you guys got all of our drug abusing, draft dodging, hippies. I guess it is only fair.

Last edited:
So I am driving to work yesterday and route 80 is backed up and simply not moving at all.

I was wondering why until It hit me.... They must be cleaning the road....

Jam.jpg

jam2.jpg

Moose Jaw,often called "little Chicago" for it's rumored association with Al Capone, hosted Chicago in Mosaic Place last night. They rocked the heck out of the place!
cHICAGORULL.jpg

For the last several months my team and I have poured ourselves into our latest project at work. This past week we gathered our nation wide dealer network in Hilton head island for the unveil of the prototype.
ImageUploadedByWine Making1394293260.824910.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1394293280.199561.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1394293307.017307.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1394293329.075644.jpg
ImageUploadedByWine Making1394293354.270858.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making App

33 + dr/co and luggage
We can build up to a 43 passenger without exceeding GVWR

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making App

To our northern friends, if you take Taylor Swift we will keep Beaver and 500 more geese! :b

Lmao!! You can keep Taylor, Beaver, Dion (gag) and Nickelback (worst band ever created) no offense! But I want Mike Fisher back and maybe Dan Akroyd!!

Carolyn

From the "what were they thinking" files! Costco find yesterday. Cheese made to look like a bomb (fuse and all). Imported from Ireland no less! :sh:<:sh:<

IMG_2060.jpg

We love Red Green. If we are trading celebs, can we please keep him mom? Please please?

Pam in cinti

Back