Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao!! You can keep Taylor, Beaver, Dion (gag) and Nickelback (worst band ever created) no offense! But I want Mike Fisher back and maybe Dan Akroyd!!

Carolyn

If we keep Dion (eww) we will need twice as much Black Velvet!!

I had a hippy friend that graduated from SIU around that time. He forefathers were German as a lot of Southern Illinni are I suppose.

Go Salukis' ( an Egyptian dog that is a fierce hunter/fighter) No kidding!

Me circa 1978. :)

My parents have a picture of me at age 19. I had a tan 3 piece corduroy-bell bottom suit, purple "light-sensor" glasses, and "Howard Stern" hair.

Man, at the time I thought I really looked cool. Many girls thought I looked cool too (Girls are the reason behind any action of a 19 year old boy)

In light of today, it is laughable. The nieces and nephews really get a kick out of it. I have offered real money for the picture's destruction, but according to my mom "this is far too funny for any amount of money".

I think that it might just go missing one of these days (wink, wink).

I had a hippy friend that graduated from SIU around that time. He forefathers were German as a lot of Southern Illinni are I suppose.

Go Salukis' ( an Egyptian dog that is a fierce hunter/fighter) No kidding!

A lot of US citizens are Germans. It is the largest ethnic group in the USA by population, the Census says.

:ot:update on redoing room we have to take the one wall with the sad looking window down to the beams. We might need to take a second wall down to the beams also that's something he doesn't know till he gets into it. I knew it was bad but didn't know it was that bad. No more kit buying for me for a while! Well I'll be busy outside anyway. We're gonna be dry walling all of it too. So I removed all that wallpaper for nothing! lmao We're on the waiting list if I had said something a month ago he would of been right on it. Always a day late and a dollar short!

ROFLMAO JohnT I am not going out with you to the bars!:):) I wish I had a picture but at that same time I had a good size afro going and blue tinted glasses. Silk shirts when out hitting the bars and dress up was a leisure suit and nehru collared shirts. If it wasn't cowboy boots it was shoes with 2"heels. Head shops and record stores were a weekly thing.

Latest posts

Back