Pictures of your wine.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are pics of some of my finished wines

Pinot Griggio:
IMG00101-20101019-1937.jpg

Skeeter Pee:
IMG00102-20101019-2015.jpg

That's cleared & filtered

Hey Bud, you did it!!!!!!! Congrats! Looks like you have quite a few going there and love the mason jars with airlocks! Whatever works!!!!!!!

Six kits I've done since starting in April...(sorry fuzzy cell phone pic)...and the three carboys are a batch I just started from Zin grapes...

IMG_20101016_180008.jpg

IMG_20101016_180127.jpg

The following pictures are wines that I currently have fermenting or aging. Any carboys not topped up are in secondary fermentation.

DSCN2304-1.jpg

DSCN2305-1.jpg

DSCN2307.jpg

This is juice I just picked up yesterday

DSCN2308-1.jpg

This stunt (cold stabilizing) is performed by a professional and is not recommended to be tried at home. LOL

DSCN2311-1.jpg

My new over flow rack I put together today as my wine cellar has maxed out.

DSCN2309.jpg

Last edited:
I am changing the negative ions to positive. That clears and ferments the wine in three days. Then it only takes two weeks of aging before its ready to bottle!

LMAO they are heat belts. When you get the juice from Walkers its ice cold. I wait a day for it to get to get close to room temperature then add the heat belts until the fermentation begins. If it is a white wine I remove the belts at the first sign of fermentation.

I am changing the negative ions to positive. That clears and ferments the wine in three days. Then it only takes two weeks of aging before its ready to bottle!

You forgot to mention that the resulting positive ion flow will also prevent hangovers! ROTFLMAO!!!!!:)

Just opened my first bottle...

I just opened my first bottle of purely homemade wine...(prematurely, my husband couldn't wait any longer!! And, truth be told, neither could I.) It's a pure Raisin with no added sugar and I knew very little about winemaking when I started.

Turned out well. My husband said it was "awesome, but would definitely benefit from more aging." (assuming it will actually age, that is!) It was a little sweet, much like a tawny port. Quite good, if I do say so myself!

Photos of the raisin and some of my "brew closet".

Last edited:
first wines

:ptyThis is my Zucchini, Blueberry, and Gooseberry wine

My first wines made from fruit 002.jpg

Green Mountains:

You gotta HOT Rack ;o)

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Seriously though... I like that wine rack. Where did you find it? Very simple, yet functional.

I have to admit I was drooling over that rack, myself. ... lol:dg

I spotted that also Wade. I have one like that, but I use it for sipping out of the carboys. Looks like he does also. It is already right next to the one he will sip next.

Latest posts

Back