Pictures of your wine.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellijaywinemaker

Reaction score
Hello all I would like to see some pictures of your wine on here and too see all the colors and clear they are. So everyone please post and lets all see you work.

Woul if I could, been trying all after noon, it wants my URL, I don't even know what a URL is. I'll keep trying.

Semper Fi

Hello all I would like to see some pictures of your wine on here and too see all the colors and clear they are. So everyone please post and lets all see you work.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heres a pic of my sparkling Crab Apple.
Sparkling.jpg

Heres a pic of my Mead on the right with my glass of Magic Hat #9 in the front. I think thats my Blueberry Melomel next to it not clear yet.
Picture.jpg

Heres a pic of my Strawberry/Kiwi
CrabRaspClear.jpg

Heres a pic of my Dandelion after 8 months and as you cvan see it never cleared on its own so I had to add SuperKleer to it and it came out brilliant but still took about a month to do so buyt sorry no pics of it clear as I lost so many pics when my hard drive crashed.
Dandelion.jpg

One of my wifes favorites, lots of flavor. Right now I have sparkling raspberry wine on tap and it to tastes awesome, its the same batch that one best fruit wine in CT as a still wine. Never bottled any sparkling but if there is still some left I will bottle some and enter it next time.

Green Mountains:

You gotta HOT Rack ;o)

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Seriously though... I like that wine rack. Where did you find it? Very simple, yet functional.

Woul if I could, been trying all after noon, it wants my URL, I don't even know what a URL is. I'll keep trying.

Semper Fi

Bud when you post a pic, click on the paperclip, not the world with a paperclip under it. Once you click on the paperclip another window will come up and hit the browse button to find your pics, then upload

Thanks, and likewise.

I posted a link to the site I bought it on earlier but here it is again.

http://www.justwineracks.com/Wine-Cellar-Innovations-ML152-WC-WC1060.html

I bought the exact same rack and Love it. The footprint is very small for the 152 bottles it holds. I paid $94.00 plus shipping which took it to the same price of $125.00.

http://www.ivgstores.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-78522-.htm

A person could make this rack and make it much larger by buying a $50.00 goat panel at Tractor Supply that is 4'x16'.

Thank you all for posting pic's of your wines. It all looked very good. I will post a pic of mine as soon as it gets out of the primary fermenter.:d

Don't mean to stomp on someone's post but I notice Wade had a picture of a blueberry melomel. My Blueberry melomel is on the far left. It is from the recipe Wade posted. Ha Ha.DSCF1560.jpg

From left to right: Green Apple Reisling in Primray; Blueberry Melomel; Skeeter Pee with Blueberry Melomel Slurry, Muscadine Noble; Muscadine Noble; Skeeter Pee.DSCF1560.jpg

Lon,
That is almost the same color as my blueberry SP. Funny though how SP doesn't last long!!!!

Steve

Back