Pictures of your wine.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First racking... just stabilized it and added the f-pack yesterday. F-pack was a half gallon of juice reduced down to just over 1 cup. Ending S.G. is 1.002 (from the sugar in the juice, I guess... 256 g sugar into 7 gallons).

I'll probably have a better picture when I back light the wine and/or use my tripod.

Wine (Age: day 0) by malweth, on Flickr

How is that keg fermentor working out? Do you have another to rack into?

How is that keg fermentor working out? Do you have another to rack into?

I dont ferment in it, I use it after the secondary fermantation
works out real well, i have another keg without a spigot when its time to bottle I attach a spigot i have that attachs to some tubing and bottle that way makes it nice and easy.. the spigot hole on the keg is a 1/2 inch female adapter so i can attach almost any spigot to it...

2010 wine season

Here is what I have gotten started so far still have to make up my rhubarb wine. Pictured is Gooseberry, Wild Plum, Elderberry, Elderberry Blush, Pineapple, Blueberry

Wine 2010 012.jpg

Here is what I have gotten started so far still have to make up my rhubarb wine. Pictured is Gooseberry, Wild Plum, Elderberry, Elderberry Blush, Pineapple, Blueberry

attachment.php

Where'd ya get those tiny little carboys?
0_rofl.gif

I love tye look of that orange one on the right side, that just screams tasty!

I love tye look of that orange one on the right side, that just screams tasty!

That would be the Wild Plum that going on two weeks old now still has a way to go before clearing

funny! I book marked that Link Green Mountains Thanks I can see one or two of those in my future.

Green Mountains, where did you get that bottle rack ???.....nice
Green mountain posted a pic of a great bottle rack with a link to where she bought it. I was referring to the next comment and the rack sorry didn't mean to confuse any one

This is the kind of bung I use for bottles. They fit mutiple size bottles. They have them at Midwest. Just search for bung and they come up.

ustopper_medium_d.jpg

This is the kind of bung I use for bottles. They fit mutiple size bottles. They have them at Midwest. Just search for bung and they come up.

But Brian do you really know the full extent of their multi fit capabilities? Turn them upside down and they'll also fit wine bottles for the little bit extra you have left in a carboy.

Yes Sir! I use them alot for my top up bottles and sometimes the carboys!

Oh great wise winemaker....:h I am not sure I could teach you anything about this obsession... hehehe

Yes, I too was unaware of their versatility until I read it on here a while ago.

Bungs

Gotta ask...what size bung do you have in the wine bottles? I need to get some for toppers.

There are two different bungs in that picture I got both from Midwest do a search on there web site and you will find them.

Latest posts

Back