Frank & Rita

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rita liked the Magarita...

20081113_135641_magarita_Medium.JPG

I had a Bar Harbor Brewing company Stout, came with a paper bag cozy you got to keep!!

20081113_135813_bag_bottle_Medi.JPG

You two are having a blast aren't ya stinkie.........Proud for the both of you buddy !!

We worked on wines the otherday, we stablized and fined a pear wine we made from fresh pears, it had 2' of sludge on the bottom.

20081208_083506_pear_Medium.JPG

We went ice fishing this weekend at Rita's camp, was a great time even though we just caught one fish, a Brookie that Rita really enjoyed!! (sorry no picture of the fish)

CIMG1997Medium.jpg

CIMG2001Medium.jpg

CIMG2002Medium.jpg

CIMG2006Medium.jpg

CIMG2009Medium.jpg

CIMG2010Medium.jpg

CIMG2013Medium.jpg

CIMG2014Medium.jpg

Looks like a fun time...
You don't have much snow out there...
Nor does it look very cold...That make it a bit more fun.
How thick is the ice????

The ice was 12 to 18 inches thick, nice day around 20 degrees out and the camp is 100 feet from the water, best ice shack I have ever been in...lol

I thought I'd post the pictures to show our southern friends what we do for fun up here in the winter wonderland...

Fun time fishing on the little lake. Nice tip-ups. I bet you were glad you had the power auger.

Batten down the hatches Frank. The snow's a coming again! ANother foot expected here. You will probably get even more there tomorrow.

Man, all those holes and only 1 fish! Glad you 2 are having such a great time. Every picture shows you 2 were made for each other!

Great Pictures you two......Show us the inside of the cabin...it looks pretty cozy up there in the north land.

Ramona

Back