Condolences to Wade and PJD

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil, didn't know Bout your Dad, sorry to hear this. Hopefully he didn't suffer.

Wade I already sent you my condolences once and I'm doing it again. So sorry for your lost but you know he is much happier., things where not going well for your Dad.

Its a tough road to ride for sure. I lost my dad and mom 5 years ago. I still think of them everyday, those memories have kept them alive for me.
I hope you have fond and everlasting memories of your dad. It will help ease the discomfort you are feeling..
It will get better.

Sorry for your loss, great memories will be cherished in years to come when the initial loss is overcome.

Thanks all! Phil, I share your hurt and am so sorry to hear about this and prayers are going out to anyone who knew him and especially loved him!

Our sincerest condolences. We have both lost both our parents so we do know your pain and sorrow.

God bless your hearts. My biggest nightmare as a child was knowing that someday I would lose my parents!! The days came for both and it is sooooo hard. My prayers got out to you both. I believe in the promise !! I will see them again!! I can only hope and pray that you do to!! It gets you through!

My heart goes out to both of you. I hope the memories of your good times together, will be the building blocks of healing.

Back