Condolences to Wade and PJD

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for both of y'alls loss. There are many posts hear about Wade going to help his dad after storns and such. Good memories.

Very sorry to hear this guys. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is not easy by any means. I just lost my mother a few months ago and am still trying to make sense of life and everything around me. I read the other posts and how it will get easier in time, and I pray it does for you. It hasn't for me, she was my world.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

My sympathy and empathy to each of you and your families. I think there are both blessings and curses to being a part of a forum like this where the majority of us are not youngsters anymore. Each of your losses are unique to you but from similar experiences many of us here can relate and understand the feelings you're dealing with now.

Know you have a lot of invisible support floating around the country right now.
Mike

Wow! Thank you everyone for your condolences, I have not been able to be on here lately and it is great to have so many friends! The funeral was Oct. 7th which also happens to be my Wife and my 35th wedding anniversary. I guess we'll celebrate it this coming weekend.

Our thoughts

WE ARE A WINE FAMILY AND CAN FEEL THE LOSE OF SOMEONE ELSES,STAY STRONG TO THE BOTH OF YOU WE ARE HERE.:u:u:u:u:u:u:u:u:u

My condolences to you as my prayers will find their home in heaven and in your hearts.

Back